Avatar: The Last Airbender & Korra (SPOILERS)

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I just put Lin Beifong in my shopping cart and proceeded to checkout....
Then after taxes and shipping I saw that she's $125. Now I'm going to need to convince myself that she's worth it. <__<

I've never spent that much on a *thing* for myself. Most I've ever spent was like $60-70 for a game and every time I do such a thing, it's cringe-worthy.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So I shamefully only became aware of this yesterday but a certain pair of VA's decided to have some fun on instagram with the marriage equality ruling.

Video 1

Video 2

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_nctywwa6401qff0xto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nctywwa6401qff0xto2_400.jpg

tumblr_nctywwa6401qff0xto3_400.jpg

tumblr_nctywwa6401qff0xto4_540.jpg

Lex

Administrator
It is fucking hilarious to me that you refused to watch it due to your hatred of it for like two and a half seasons until I told you about that and ever since you've been squelching around in general fandom and rewatching Books 3 and 4 like you're on crack.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
D'aww, my heart just melted at that. <3

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It is fucking hilarious to me that you refused to watch it due to your hatred of it for like two and a half seasons until I told you about that and ever since you've been squelching around in general fandom and rewatching Books 3 and 4 like you're on crack.

I know you're just trying to troll me (cause you're a silly troll like that) since I've told you this a bunch of times but here we go again, 2 seasons of hatred, especially Book 2. I only refused to watch the rest of Book 2 because I knew it was going to be a very unpleasant experience for me and only caved in because you wouldn't stop nagging me about it. I've told you that I was planning on finishing Book 3 before Book 4 started. Since I was unaware that Book 4 was going to air about a month after Book 3 ended, I thought I had plenty of time. I only realized Book 4 had started when I ran into a review for Korra Alone on The A.V. Club and I was like "oh shit". I decided to play it safe and wait until Book 4 was over to watch the whole thing. LoK lost the right to be something I was going to watch week to week and never miss an episode like ATLA was with the train wreck of Book 2. I've been squelching around the Avatar fandom since Book 2 of ATLA, I only stayed away from the LoK side of things when I reached my boiling point with Book 2. I haven't seen Book 3 & 4 or the ending since February.

Still ILU you troll. <3

Last edited:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
12744478_1011040345635030_1881789107702812038_n.jpg
12718168_1011040335635031_4184815184504359138_n.jpg

Well...I'm sure you all saw me gush about this on facebook. Unfortunately, the more I look at this, the more I realize that I hate it. I wrote a message to Zwyer on their facebook explaining that I can't put my money behind this. It's really awful. I've read through the comments on their facebook page and a lot of people feel the same way. I really hope they fix her....:(

Seriously, the Lin Beifong figure is awesome (I've even knocked her off my bookshelf a few times and she's so fecking sturdy). :lol: But this Korra figure ain't worth $108. :closedmonster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Her face just doesn't look...right. The face, the eyes, the mouth...Zwyer really nailed it with their Beifong figure, but the Korra figure just doesn't portray the character very well. I remember Korra having a lot of goofy faces in the show (as did most characters), but not the face on this statue.

With Lin, I think they did a pretty good job on the shape of her face and eyes.
Lin_Beifong.png
beifong_05.jpg

LBB8B.jpg

The eyebrows on the statue don't match any of these faces, for starters. It just looks off, man...tell me you don't see it. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Also, I took the time to make an improvement, something that's more true to her character.

For the low low price of $74.99, this too can be yours!

(plus $89.99 for shipping and handling)

fWTiizC.jpg

Top Bottom