Hello Lifestreamers

After Hours

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I thought I'd look for a Final Fantasy Forum since the remake was announced and came to find this place. Admittedly I don't get a chance to do much gaming these days as I'm busy with life, but I'm patiently waiting for the remake so that I can get back into the fold.

I'm not really up on forum etiquette so you will have to excuse me if I'm doing it all wrong.. I've somehow managed to avoid forums, chatrooms, social media and the like for the majority of my adult life but here I am nontheless.

And yes, my username is named after the cult classic film of the same name by Martin Scorsese in 1985.

Ladies and gentlemen, I hope this finds you well.

RedFFWolf

Donator
Welcome to the Forums!

And don't worry, if there's such a thing as a forum with consistent etiquette among all its members, it'd be a cold day in hell before it's found :monster: (you will learn the love for Cookie Monster in due course :P!)

Everyone's pretty sound here to say the least, so don't be afraid to get stuck in! :D

Cabaret

Donator
Hallo thar After Hours, this is a good forum to cut your teeth on because Dicks are thin on the ground here - make of that what you will! :monster:

You are very welcome, join in on some General chat areas so we can get to know you and go wild in the FF areas to know things you didn't even know you wanted to know about FF!! :D

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Hello and welcome! You've come to the right place if you want to talk all things Final Fantasy! Or actually, anything about life in general. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You could do far far worse than our little tribe of oddballs and hardcore geeks. Welcome, have a good browse around the forum and fill yer boots.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Welcome aboard, great name by the way. I love that film :)

Ghost X

May or may not be relevant:

1315890106681_8233069.png

:closedmonster:

Otherwise, welcome aboard :awesome:.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome to the madhouse, please leave your sanity at the front door. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Hello and welcome.

You'll soon find that some wizarding families nerds are better than others. I can help you out with that one.

...or whatever that shitty Malfoy line was idr I don't like Malfoy

Top Bottom