• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

After Crisis: Where The Cast of Advent Children Are Ten Years Later

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
featured.jpg

Read the article.

So from what I understand Pixel had the idea to do an article on where the cast of Advent Children are today, ten years after the release of Advent Children. Lex approached me with the project and this is what's come of it, a complete compendium of what the main characters have been up to since 2005. Believe it or not this involved more than just scanning through imdb (albeit that was a good chunk of it). I had to consult other sources, particularly for the Japanese voice actors such as "MyAnimeList".

Give it a glance if you get a chance!

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Crisis Core anime tie-in Last Order
Last Order is really just it's own thing, not even originally part of the Compilation.

Good looking out. :salute:

Constantly referenced alongside the comp in the Ultimania, etc even though it is an outside work, but technically "tie-in" isn't the correct term since it isn't official. Went ahead and changed that for accuracy's sake.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Gosh, the last time both Cloud's voice actors, both Steve Burton and...I can't remember the japanese guy's name, was KH 2.5 HD ReMix-KH: Re Coded, which was recently last year.

Keiji Fujiwara, the japanese voice of Reno and Axel/Lea, also voiced Al in Chaos Rings III IOS/PS Vita game, Izana Kunagiri in FF Type-0, and Izzu in FFX/X-2, and I know that Quinton Flynn, the english voice actor of Reno and Axel/Lea, who again recently re-recorded his lines as Axel in KH 1.5 HD ReMix-358/2 Days, wants to voice Reno again in the future, and I'm pretty sure you guys know what I'm talking about.

Heck, if Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness had it's own anime, I'd love to hear Quinton Flynn voice Eldes, the red-haired-red-coated bodyguard/son of Greevil, and Kirk Thorn-something(sorry, I'm terrible with names) as Ardos the blue guy, as those two remind me of Axel and Saix in KH.

It'd be great and awesome to have at least the main cast of the main characters from the Compilation, and the cast of Rufus and the Turks to return for the remake and future titles of the Compilation(if it'll be made, which I seriously doubt, unforutnately, which mades me very sad).

I have no issues on who voices Marlene, since, young children characters, as we have to face it, always need a replacement as their original actors grow into adulthood, and I understand why Hojo's voice english actor doesn't want to voice him again, and, seriously, who can blame the guy? Hojo's an annoying idiot with an annoying voice that makes anyone want to just cringe.

Hojo's one of the most cringe-worthy characters in the history of film/gaming world.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Takahiro Sakurai, the Japanese voice actor for Cloud, also voiced Yukiatsu in Anohana; a character who crossdressed.

9b43221df2114e840b7abc023c29066b.jpg

His character also asked a girl if she was a virgin. It was Cloud's voice!

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Takahiro Sakurai, the Japanese voice actor for Cloud, also voiced Yukiatsu in Anohana; a character who crossdressed.

His character also asked a girl if she was a virgin. It was Cloud's voice!

Thank you, that's who I was trying to remember. He also voiced Kurasame Susaya in FF-Type 0 in Japanese. So he and Keiji Fujiwawa worked together again more than once, and I think those two are friends by now.

Top Bottom