• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

hi (again)

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I used to have a profile on this site a really really long time ago but I can't remember my username or password so :awesome:

My name is Jessica. I just moved to Oregon.

Since I read that FFVII is going to be remade, I figured I'd see if the cloti vs clerith debate was still raging on and if the Cookie Monster was still a thing. (It is. I'm glad.)

Anyway. Hey. :wacky:

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
LTD should have died. Maybe I'm just having wishful thinking, I haven't visited that thing for a while - I usually avoid things that give me rabies.

Also, hi. :hugemonster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It's just as fun now as it always has been! (Read: Literally zero fun.)

Welcome back to the forums! If I knew your previous UN I'd hazard to say we've missed you. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Welcome (back) an' shit :monster:

What username did you go by in your other account?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I actually don't remember. I was Dean Winchester at one point, but I don't remember what I was when I left the site.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
If you remember the e-mail address, we might be able ta hunt it down for ya if you ping one of use admin-y types about it, and we're feeling helpful! ;) Regardless - welcome back!~

X :neo:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
If you remember the e-mail address, we might be able ta hunt it down for ya if you ping one of use admin-y types about it, and we're feeling helpful! ;) Regardless - welcome back!~

I found the email, but it's a hotmail and it literally doesn't exist anymore. (I also can't remember my password.)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome back an' shit!

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
xD WELP. I guess just keep posting as normal until you can, and then go ahead, and I'll see if I can hunt it down then!
(if you remember, etc.)

:bigawesomonster:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
And if any of you are just dying to know what I was doing in my three year absence: I got kicked out off the house by my mom, went to college, got a tattoo, worked at a radio station and newspaper (two separate jobs), got married, and moved to Oregon.

It's been a wild ride, but I'm glad to be back. :D

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
That DOES sound like a wild ride! I'm glad things seem ta be on the up & up for ya now though!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I still dont get why your ma forced you to leave. That's just... unforgivable to me.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I still dont get why your ma forced you to leave. That's just... unforgivable to me.

My mom is a super conservative Christian and when I came out to her as queer/pansexual, she was like, "Clearly the only way to lead her back into Jesus' loving arms is to kick her out with no car while she's working 10 hours a week at her job."

But I moved in with some great friends and went to college for a couple years and became gayer than ever. :awesome:

Top Bottom