• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Store...Actually...Maybe?

Pixel

The Pixie King
I've updated the Aerith shirt. I received mine this morning, and the blend of the light rays just didnt print as smooth as I'd have liked, so I took it out. Its a shame they don't have a lifestreamy colour shirt.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pixelknight/works/15971180-aerith-sinking-shirt?p=t-shirt&style=mens

sinking%20shirt_zpsu8gfcnij.png

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hey, I had a thought, what about a t-shirt saying 'Please be excited' perhaps with Hashimoto in some sort of Che Guevara style? I'd do it myself but I don't have PS on this netbook.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I ordered a large Quina sticker for my fridge...seems like it belongs there. :lol:

I already got most of the FFIX characters. OHHhhhh I see the original FFVII's are there already. S'cuse me while I go browse. :monster:

EDIT: Olol I just saw Ashe picking her booger. :lol:

EDIT EDIT: Okay, I just ordered the FFVII characters. :monster:

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Redbubble has a sale on stickers, so I figured I'd add a bunch of Final Fantasy pixelart stickers. I'm not sure if there will be any demand for them, but figured they might be cute for putting on laptops and stuff. :)

http://www.redbubble.com/people/pixelknight/collections/450226-final-fantasy-stickers

In my experience in the art field, it seems people are usually more willing to buy smaller, cheaper things than bigger and more expensive things.
Those stickers are cuuute!

Oh my gosh, that chocobo! <3 <3 <3

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I just spent $30 on stickers and I couldn't convince myself to buy a $22 shirt. Your theory has just been proven. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Ehrmehrgerd, there's an Uematsu sticker! :D I love them, the chocobo looks great on a tote bag (Xmas gift shop taimu).

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo

20151125_065713.jpg

:monster:

They're really cute. Not sure if you can tell but they aren't just square stickers; they're cut out around the image. Large Quina belongs in my kitchen but I haven't figured out where to put him/her/it. :wacky:

RedFFWolf

Donator
I ordered 6 Nanaki stickers recently. I think one for the laptop, the keyboard, the coat, somewhere on the wall in my room, and save the other two for something else that comes along.

I also got the "drink your goddamn tea" mug for a friend a while back.

Cheers, Pixel :)
And Howl for getting this idea/discussion going in the first place!

RedFFWolf

Donator
I apologise for the double post, but I wanna take Howl's lead and actually post some pictures up - you know, 'cause that's the useful thing to do :P and sometimes I'm a few days behind such a train of thought!
(I figured a new post would gather the attention Pixel's designs deserve)

2pzzq82.jpg

34i622s.jpg

ddlv2b.jpg

1ekwmt.jpg

Stickers come in no time at all. All in good condition. Great designs and a good service. Show some lurve this Christmas :monster:

Most definitely buying something Kimahri-related soon :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
...I should order a load of cookie monster stickers. Small ones, to paste on everything, like on TLS itself, :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Pixel, can I request something? Using the FVII line logo with the numeral logo overlayed? I had this idea in my head and it looked all badass and then I just did a mock up on Mr. Channy's computer with paint and.. it didn't turn out quite as I imagined. :wacky: Or maybe.. overlaying the lines on the VII if the VII is massive...

But do you see what I mean.. kinda... maybe? I think it'd look bitchin on a hoodie and would totally order one... if you could knock it down maybe a few notches because a 50$ hoodie is 65$ in my poor Canadian pennies. :sadpanda:

AE7up5y.jpg

Pixel

The Pixie King
I think around the 45-50 mark is the base price. Redbubble isnt the best for pricing. I'll have a look at it later.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
*revives*

There was a discussion a couple of months ago about wearing TLS shirts and/or badges for KupoCon and I was wondering who's interested in doing it?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Could probably have those made at a local print shop, but, idk if it'd be cheaper than redbublè. It'd save on shipping costs at least though. I think.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
That shirt is classy af

Using the honour system to bulk-order products for internet friends is a risky enterprise. But I'd be down to get one if we're gonna go in on a bundle!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'd go in on a bundle.

I was talking about it with Carlie and Tenny earlier; since cosplay isn't an option for me anymore due to lack of funds for a decent costume, I either wanted to wear a some kind of FF shirt or something with TLS's logo on it. I was thinking about maybe a dark teal shirt with the TLS logo centered on the front, and a meteor design with my forum name on the back. :lol:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
So despite my protest of being too poor to go an shit, I will volunteer this information for the greater good. I know/have used Vistaprint in the past and they're pretty good. In bulk, if you're going simple, size S-XL t-shirts, single sided, they're only $9.74 a shirt (+5 if you were to do a front and back design).

In exchange for this information, if pursued, I demand my own shirt and a group picture of everyone at the con shipped to me in Canada and I'll use the shirt to dry my tears while gazing at the picture.

Top Bottom