• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

20) The TLS Art Award

The TLS Art Award

• Flare

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Howl

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Pixel

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Hylian Mogget

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Obsidian

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ghost X

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
These folks have been nominated because you all recognized their artistic talent, be it with paint, digital media, sculpting materials, charcoal, pencil, etc and etc. Now - if you don't get the Gold in this award, do NOT think yourself a lesser artist! You're all incredibly talented, and I know that we all love to gaze upon thy works!

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Agr'd, everyone's art here is fuckin' amazin'. That said, I like Ghost's the best. Honestly, his recent artwork blows my mind. o.O

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I-see-what-you-did-there-dog.jpg

Cabaret

Donator
imo there should be more people here, I'd still vote for Howl, cos I love the intricacy of her work, but where are all the stick figure aficionados?!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
All extremely talented people, but I gotta go with Flare - the Octorok she made never fails to make me smile. Even though Freybs broke one of his legs :sadfeis:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
All extremely talented people, but I gotta go with Flare - the Octorok she made never fails to make me smile. Even though Freybs broke one of his legs :sadfeis:

D: Oh noes, one of his little legs? :( If you have said leg, you can use a touch of water-based glue to glue it back on. >,<

Oh oh, and thanks for such a compliment! :joy:

Fangu

Great Old One
Also, reminder that the awesome banner currently used by the default forum theme was made by Ghost :monster:

Here it is, if you didn't ctrl+f5 or you are on mobile or some other shitty device that doesn't let you load without cache in an easy way:

tls-xmas.jpg

Large

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
That banner certainly made me chuckle. But since this isn't a multiple choice poll, I'm going to have to go with Flare and give Ghost an honourable mention. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom