• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

16) Best Drunk/ Stoner

Who's the best drunk/ stoner?

• Lex

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Fangu

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Nox

• Mage

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Joe

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Kimble

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Yop

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Cab

• Ami

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
These people provide humour when inebriated.

Now with multiple choice :monster:

You are allowed 4 votes.

Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Damn this was hard. :/ I do have say though, that Lex and Ami really make me laugh every time they light up like a Christmas tree!

I still remember that day Carlie and I were chatting with Lex while he was trashed out of his mind, sleeping in his car. BEST TIME EVAR!

Last edited:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Only voted for the one I knew for certain about and that was you Lexy buddy. Many a conversation we've had has been qualified with "I'm a bit drunk right now so..." lol!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Lex, off course, because you're hilarious when you've been drinking. :awesome:

Kimble because of that awesome thread/post he made while drunk, it was beautiful. :monster:

And Joe, because talking to him when he's marginally inebriated has proven to be fun. So many exclamation marks! :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Still baffled how I've been voted for this.

I've not really been that drunk this year... for TLS' eyes and ears. :closedmonster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
wonton glynnf
I'm glad somebody still remembers that time. I haven't drunkenly harassed my friends like that in a while :monster:

My votes go to Fangu and Kimble. Fangu is hilarious drunk and Kimble is a damn legend when he's had a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom