• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

15) Horniest Member (New)

Who's the horniest member?

• Dawn (Warrior of Light)

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Shademp

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Carlie (Chloe Frazer)

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Mage

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Yop (Cthulhu)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Lex

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Flare

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Force

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Avec

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Fangu

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Nox (Cait Sith)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • JasonTandro

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
These people are apparently raring to go. Vroom vroom.

Now with multiple choice :monster:

You are allowed 4 votes.

Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
omg, we're one horny forum aren't we?

*looks innocently*

I voted my four, which ofc included Shadycakes, 'cause you know, that's one horny cake! :P

Fangu

Great Old One
^ Been a bit busy with the whole breaking up and moving out stuff, but I assure you, things are pedalling back on track in the best of ways :wacky:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Every year, I wonder how I haven't been nominated for this. I guess I don't let my immense horniness show itself too much around here. :P

I'm voting for JT because he's never been shy about all the kinky stuff he's into.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Dawn, Shadeycakes and Fangu for moi. <3

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Every year, I wonder how I haven't been nominated for this. I guess I don't let my immense horniness show itself too much around here. :P

IIRC, you've mentioned sex or the desire to do so exactly never, :monster:

(but I may be repressing any recollection of it)

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
^ I can't think of anything you've ever said to give that impression. But hey...SOMEONE here thinks your a horndog.

*AHEMJOECOUGHCOUGH* Just saying...someone had to nom you. :lol:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I'm voting for JT because he's never been shy about all the kinky stuff he's into.

Never been shy? Were this any other community I would say I've taken the boundaries of social disclosure and broke them over my knee with a sickening crack.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^ I can't think of anything you've ever said to give that impression. But hey...SOMEONE here thinks your a horndog.

*AHEMJOECOUGHCOUGH* Just saying...someone had to nom you. :lol:

I was wondering the same thing for me. :huh:Who thinks I'm horny and what prompted such a thought?
Wishful thinking? :awesome:

*HACKCOUGHWHEEZEJOEORSHADCOUGHAAACK*?? Sorry, sore throat. :wacky:

Who say's it'd be 'wishful' thinking? :monster:

Edit: WTF I was even given a vote

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
WHo nommed me for this?

lelllll

I voted Dawn. Cuz. There was that one time she left the SKype chat to go have sexy times and never returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom