2015 TLS Awards Results!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
So are you two, like, an actual couple now? In a long-distance relationship? Or are you just flirting with each other to an obnoxious degree? :monster:

(I jest, flirt as much as you like. Genuine question though!)

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
Congratulations everyone! :joy:

I know I didn't win anything this year, but I wanted to thank all the people who voted for me, because I wasn't expecting any votes really and I was so happy to see that people were actually voting for me in a few of the polls. I got 6 votes in the hottest female poll and I haven't put any pictures here in ages! ^_^

I haven't really taken part in this whole event this year because I've been so busy and stressed but hopefully next year I'll have more time. Maybe next year it will be my time to shine...

tumblr_mzx8rbBPCc1slikvlo1_500.gif

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
26. Best .gif reply:

2015Gold.png

Channy

I worked so hard for this :wacky:

giphy.gif

....oh, and thanks to everyone who was involved in making the awards happen, such a fun way to end the year. Lex, Carlie, Avec, you're all beautifully organized people. :D

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Flare said:
I don't know how I'm supposed to take this. Shouldn't you meet me first?
First I must surpass Dawn in hornyness. I must reach my perfect form!

Flint said:
So are you two, like, an actual couple now? In a long-distance relationship? Or are you just flirting with each other to an obnoxious degree?
It is what it is. Got nothing more to give you than that, really. Also I feel we could get more obnoxious if we tried harder. :monster:

26. Best .gif reply:

2015Gold.png

Channy

giphy.gif
I would go back and give you my vote for this for the simple reason you used The Mask. Well played Madame. :wacky:

Dark Nation

Melodramatic much..
Awww well thats bolox..

This entire section of the forum somehow avoided my attention.

Well whoever voted for me, thank you very much. I have a very casual relationship with this forum as I get my arse handed to me by life on a regular basis so I haven't been able to settle down since arriving. Hopefully this changes in 016.

Slightly annoyed because there are some cracking people on here and feel bad for not voting.

So here, allow me to present TLS with not one but two DARK NATION SAYS SO awards under the catergories of (Best forum on the nets ) and the ( What a crew )

:seal:

But aye, well done to everyone who voted and made it possible. Looked like a lot of fun, just a shame I missed it, but like I say, hopefully 016 will see me more settled and taking part more as things become more manageable.

Ps,

To whoever voted ( would like to meet )

Dunno who you are, where you are but its on. Dunno when but drop me a pm and we'll find a suitable establishment to drink to our ancestors, put the world to right or shame..and maybe find some midgets to throw at velcro walls to see who sticks the longest.

Anyways....aye..

Oh btw, bit sad that the ( total package award ) wasn't available.

That'd so be mine.

Laters troops, stay safe n have a goodun.

DN.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Flint said:
So are you two, like, an actual couple now? In a long-distance relationship? Or are you just flirting with each other to an obnoxious degree?
It is what it is. Got nothing more to give you than that, really. Also I feel we could get more obnoxious if we tried harder. :monster:

I dunno about that Joe, remember me and fire? :wacky:

There's cute, and then there's dear-God-I'm-gonna-shove-a-screwdriver-so-far-up-Joe's-ass-Flare's-gonna-feel-it obnoxious.

26. Best .gif reply:

2015Gold.png

Channy

giphy.gif
I would go back and give you my vote for this for the simple reason you used The Mask. Well played Madame. :wacky:

Thank ya kindly, sir. The Mask is an awesome movie and it was all that came to me when I saw the awards. I think everybody feels this way, even just a little bit. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
So are you two, like, an actual couple now? In a long-distance relationship? Or are you just flirting with each other to an obnoxious degree? :monster:

Kind of what Joe says, it is what it...is? Though that's pretty vague. :awesome: If you're asking whether or not I like the chap, I think he's quite swell and a charmer out for my own heart. :monster:

But we are flirting with each other. Others can decide if it's obnoxious or not. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

Kind of what Joe says, it is what it...is? Though that's pretty vague. :awesome: If you're asking whether or not I like the chap, I think he's quite swell and a charmer out for my own heart. :monster:

tumblr_inline_njhks8YL4V1qcn3a6.gif

You guys are gonna be so cute together. You're naming your first born after me, right? :watchingu:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Hello, the one who would be carrying said child deserves to have a say. I'm over here. :monster:

But damn that was clever Joe. :neo:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Can't even have an awards ceremony without them flirting :awesome:
From chit chat threads, FFVII topics, and no doubt to future threads discussing grave global affairs.

But in all seriousness, it would be so sweet if a relationship was born. You two give the warm fuzzy feelings ^_^
[Just remember Channy's proposal!] Are we all being unsubtly pushy? :aah:

P.S. - I just remembered something. Any informal thoughts on this?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
FLOE WILL BECOME ALL THREADS. SO IT IS WRITTEN SO IT SHALL BE. Perhaps you guys aren't being pushy enough :huh:. Also don't worry Red, you and I can still hang out when your flight arrives in Landan :awesome:

Perhaps we could hold an unofficial poll on a Best Eyes award? Either way we oughta note down to include it in next year's awards given the participation and interest :)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Gold: Best graphics, TLS Art award, Nicest smile, Best newcomer, 4
Silver: Most like to bone, Most talented overall, Hottest female, Best ship FLOE, Crack ship UserFlare, Most shippable member, 6
Bronze: Most fervent TLSer, Most like to meet IRL, 2

12 trophies total.

O_O

O__________O

Just counted them up. I never realized.

By the way, thanks guys for the cheering on of Joe and I. It's so sweet. :awesome: And I don't mind a bit of pushiness, I find it amusing. Maybe it'll make things happen faster. :D

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Joe + Flare. Now that's a sex tape I'd like to see attractive couple.

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
BOUNCIEST BOOBS WILL BE MINE NEXT YEAR DAMNIT.

I supposed this means I'm gonna have to poast like... Full on newdages with nippling and shit, huh?

Fuckers. XD

GRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!! <3

Top Bottom