• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XII

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^I remember finding that about a year ago when I was on an Ivalice race info hunt. :awesome: I liked their sketch too.
Maybe a remaster would have a mention of male Veira so that fans aren't thinking its a female-only species anymore.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
I beat FFXII, now I'm playing the International Zodiac Job Version. I made Vaan a Samuri and the different license boards is a nice change. Also they added way more weapons in the game too.

The male Viera look bad ass btw. I've never played XIV and I don't think I will.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Actually speaking of Ivalice race details, did anyone else know that there's apparently sub-races of Bangaa? :closedmonster: I swear I've read the wiki page on them several times but yesterday I found out there's Bangaa Ruga, Faas, Bista, and Sanga.
Bangaa are separated into four sub-branches: the Bangaa Ruga with yellow-brown skin and shorter ears, the athletic Bangaa Faas with bronze skin, the Bangaa Bista with copper-colored skin, and the Bangaa Sanga with ash-colored skin. There are also additional breed mixes.

In the bangaa language it is said that "Faas" may mean soldier or "a strong sense of justice". Bangaa Ruga are more gentle than most and are more likely to be instructors or monks. The Bangaa Ruga and Faas generally make the laws and keep order among the bangaa. The Bangaa Bista and Bangaa Sanga tend to lead more laid-back lifestyles, making it easier for them to live and interact comfortably with humes. While some bangaa (for example the Ruga) may become rebels or fighters, other bangaa have been known to live as thugs, stealing things and attacking other people.[1]
Supposed to be on page 90 of the Ultimania? You know, that one book never released outside of Japan :wacky:

Fangu

Great Old One
^ There's also the less evolved, distant relative of the Bangaa called 'Lizardmen'. Which is why Ba'Gamnan uses 'Lizard' as an insult at one point.

I have two of the three Ultimanias, the Ultimania Omega being one of them, if that's the one you're referring to - although it might as well be the Scenario Ultimania (which I also have. The third is the Battle Ultimania iirc.) Tres helped translating the part about Balthier's glasses in the Ultimania Omega and the page in the Scenario Ultimania on the Garif, among other things, there are tag links on the top of the pages.

Also here's the link to the XII Novella I hope to see translated before I die :wacky:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Well, hopefully some of this new info may come to light in a translated sense with an HD Remaster. :wacky:

And yes, I'm currently on a playthrough on my PS2. 28 hours in, currently in the Sandseas.

BTW Fangu, I have a favor to ask you, if you wouldn't mind taking just one or two HD screenshots for me that is...

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'll do you one better... and give you this crappy picture from my cell phone!

It's in Rithil's Protectives in Bhujerba. Obviously we have a suit of Vossler's armor right there, but what interested me more were the seemingly feminine suits right beside it. Whenever you get time, no rush, but a couple of screenshots of those suits from a few different angles would be super awesome! :properhug:

Attachments

• 12957261_1142589929085894_942870506_n.jpg
    12957261_1142589929085894_942870506_n.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 19

Remnant-of-VII

Black Mage Mechanic
AKA
Remy
1460047221401.png

(Reddit Link)

FF12 REMASTER CONFIRMED.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Meh, I'll believe it when I hear an official announcement.

My heart has been broken far too many times to accept the word of some "employee" on Reddit.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Reddit is full of people who claim to be working for certain companies and have insider info.

Back before Tom Holland was cast as Spider-Man there was a dude who went on Reddit claiming to work for Marvel Studios and named another actor as having been confirmed as cast.

But it would be cool if it was happening.

What a pile of utter nonsense. "an european" is the giveaway.

Maybe they are working on localization for a non-English speaking country? :P

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
i couldn't raed this pers0n's entire poste because does not no how to capitOlize or graham cracker grammar.

Btw, what does s/he mean by "you people"? :monster:

Remnant-of-VII

Black Mage Mechanic
AKA
Remy
Well, I fired off some tweets asking about it at Square Enix's london office since the poster claims to be working on a localisation of it out of there. Maybe I'll get a response out of them or something. Not gonna get my hopes about it though. Sorry for getting your hopes up. :P

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
1460046660571.jpg

99% sure it is a fake, but I like to cause heart attacks.

Edit-Fake, 110% Fake. Please no one go to the hospital.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
What they've done is taken a screenshot of that screen, photoshopped the correct font and image, put it back on the screen and taken a photo.

Fangu

Great Old One

It's in Rithil's Protectives in Bhujerba. Obviously we have a suit of Vossler's armor right there, but what interested me more were the seemingly feminine suits right beside it. Whenever you get time, no rush, but a couple of screenshots of those suits from a few different angles would be super awesome! :properhug:
So I finally got this done. Sorry it's taken ages.

Link to folder

I took a few shots from around the shop. As with stuff in other shops, the same things show up in several places. Like the armour hanging on the wall to the right on your pic is the same standing a bit down beneath it (on of the last images iirc.) I don't think the smaller armour is female - although it could be, of course - it could be worth revisiting the first scenes with Reks et co, I have a feeling we might see the same armour worn. If not in that scene, then maybe in some other flashback.

Worth noting about the 'female' armour though, is that it shows up in two different sizes in one of the cabinets with glass doors. Never saw that before. I assume one is for a Hume and the other is for a Seeq. Pretty cool. (There's a painting in one of the Ultimanias showing a Seeq, a Viera and a Hume wearing the same armour, so that's why I have a strong hunch about this.)

(I might edit this post with smaller caps later, I just need to finish up all 9 pictures then do the rest of the editing on my laptop because sofa = proper arm restage and I'm having some elbow issues at the moment.)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Oh my God those screenshots..... *drool* I know I didn't request them, but still thanks for taking them!
I just love the detail in this game. <3 Those more feminine suits of armor look really cool. I love the shield attached to the one on the stand.

Last edited:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith

So I finally got this done. Sorry it's taken ages.

Link to folder

I took a few shots from around the shop. As with stuff in other shops, the same things show up in several places. Like the armour hanging on the wall to the right on your pic is the same standing a bit down beneath it (on of the last images iirc.) I don't think the smaller armour is female - although it could be, of course - it could be worth revisiting the first scenes with Reks et co, I have a feeling we might see the same armour worn. If not in that scene, then maybe in some other flashback.

Worth noting about the 'female' armour though, is that it shows up in two different sizes in one of the cabinets with glass doors. Never saw that before. I assume one is for a Hume and the other is for a Seeq. Pretty cool. (There's a painting in one of the Ultimanias showing a Seeq, a Viera and a Hume wearing the same armour, so that's why I have a strong hunch about this.)

(I might edit this post with smaller caps later, I just need to finish up all 9 pictures then do the rest of the editing on my laptop because sofa = proper arm restage and I'm having some elbow issues at the moment.)

I literally JUST saw this Fangu, but thank you so much! :glomp:

Gawsh, these screenshots are utterly gorgeous. Thank you so much for taking these, I really appreciate it! :properhug:

Top Bottom