• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Share your PSN/ 3DS/ XBox/ PC ID's: Gotta add em all

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Can't find that on steam.

That's odd, did I put the wrong name up? That's the name next to my inbox when I'm signed in..

EDIT: I changed my profile name to Mariketsu, maybe try that one? That or Steam's friend search is crappy :/.

~ Raz

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The reason so many people are having trouble finding each other on Steam is because the name that appears in the top-right corner of the user interface (your "display name") is not always the same as your actual Steam ID. The easiest way to find the latter is to log in at https://steamcommunity.com/, navigate to your profile, and then look at the URL. The part that appears after "/id/" is your ID. You can also do this from within the client if you enable the address bar in the settings. In the example below, the ID is "avaray" (not mine, so don't add it!):

AEA6EC652A50A0E0783FD15E0DB90B7A5C708EDA

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yeah guys you basically just need to give your actual Steam username, not the thing you log in with or whatever

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Alreet, that's everyone here added. I've also altered my original post, so that it shows the correct Steam name. :awesome:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
PSN is MadMark355
XBONE: MadMark335
I've got a DS but need to hunt my friend code out for it.

everyone is more than welcome to add me. Currently trophy hunting like a crazed lunatic!

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
PSN:

Steam: AMiscreant
Twitch: CDelune

Feel free to add me on any of them, my Twitch is only used for streaming raiding in FFXIV at the moment, with the new raiding patch coming next week I will be streaming a lot for the next couple of months. I imagine I will be streaming FFXV and Persona 5 when they are released too. :)

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Bumping this with my PSN: SephyStars

It hasn't changed but I have a PS4 now so :monster:

Lex

Administrator
I just want to put out there that if people are adding me through this thread, please include a message saying who you are. I have two "close friend requests" from seaon-12xu and oFA1CODMOTH3Ro, as well as a "real name request" from Ente-11 and I won't accept them until I know who they are. This is the only place where I publicly display my PSN name, so whoever you are, lurker or forumer with a different PSN name, I'll accept as long as you make it known that the request was sent from a TLS person.

This obviously doesn't apply to people like Lith since the PSN name is recognisable.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I just want to put out there that if people are adding me through this thread, please include a message saying who you are. I have two "close friend requests" from seaon-12xu and oFA1CODMOTH3Ro, as well as a "real name request" from Ente-11 and I won't accept them until I know who they are. This is the only place where I publicly display my PSN name, so whoever you are, lurker or forumer with a different PSN name, I'll accept as long as you make it known that the request was sent from a TLS person.

This obviously doesn't apply to people like Lith since the PSN name is recognisable.

I think I still put a message in there saying it was Lith though. :)

At Tarkatan Trash, don't worry about it. Hopefully after Black Friday this year I'll have a PS4.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I get some random requests too, I'm starting to think some people just spam everyone they see. IIRC Playstation also has a listing of 'people you might know' filled with randoms.

Top Bottom