• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KupoCon Europe - Mind The Pom - March 25, 2017

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I didn't even manage to get a frog into the net. Someone else's frog hit mine as it was going in and diverted it off course. I have brought shame to TLS. -_-

You have dishonored our house! You must commit ritual sudoku! and shit :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare

Latest KupoCast episode, all about MTP. I saw a certain gorgeous couple dancing early on when they talked about Jon Campling. :awesome: And a nice shot of everyone from TLS staring at Liam Mulvey while he was teaching(?) dancing.
And more glimpses of the evening and day event :awesome:

I find it really fun to listen to these recaps, gives me a glimpse of the event :joy:

Edit:....totally didn't know that Shad's second link was this same KupoCast episode. That's what I get for posting before work and not checking :monster:

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Cookie monster taking center stage in that thumbnail. Good job Flint :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
It was just good fortune that a) we were sitting next to the aisle and b) I was holding Cookie Monster. When they said they were filming it suddenly occurred to me that it was the perfect opportunity to get him in centre frame. And it worked. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I was rushing about getting ready for work when I posted that (about to leave :awesome:) I did not even notice Cookie Mon there, wtf that's perfect :awesome:

Lex

Administrator
Oh fuck me I've just seen all those videos of us doing the manderville XD

They also appear to have caught the awkward moment where I was trying to be generous and hand out some of our winnings to everyone at the event but the conga line was in the way

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I like how every damned picture or video where I'm actually present you can't fucking see me. Pffft.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^If Mage is a midget then that makes me some sort of homunculus :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yop's got buns of steel?

latest

Top Bottom