• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Kupocon" FF Convention! (2017?)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Better get my research going and see about maybe flying to Seattle then...

Also Channy, I'm going to try so hard to reach you. LACK OF MONEY WILL NOT BE THE ISSUE, THE ISSUE WILL BE BEING A ROYAL PAIN IN YOUR CANADIAN ARSE. :wacky:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Better get my research going and see about maybe flying to Seattle then...

Also Channy, I'm going to try so hard to reach you. LACK OF MONEY WILL NOT BE THE ISSUE, THE ISSUE WILL BE BEING A ROYAL PAIN IN YOUR CANADIAN ARSE. :wacky:

WE WILL BE UNITED. AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. WE MUST.

There's also the Bolt Bus, which is faster and costs $20-40

But a bus is less fun and less scenic. I want to ride a train through the mountains!

How about a ride through my mountains? :megusta:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Just remember Ami, Channy held me first :awesome:

Tenny said:
But a bus is less fun and less scenic. I want to ride a train through the mountains!
The train goes along the coast right above Seattle, but I don't think it ever actually goes into mountains. However you'd see them once we got away from the coast and more into my home territory <3

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
And it was a moment I'll treasure forever :megusta:

Also, the train doesn't go through/around the Cascades?

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Nope, just checked the map to be sure, it basically hangs close to the water/Puget Sound almost the entire time. So it won't be 'in' the mountains, but there should be plenty of spots (if the weather is decent) where you can see the Cascade mountains. They're big and not far away! :)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^The Olympics are on the peninsula so, nope. o.o But if the weather is nice we should get a view of them while riding near Seattle. :) I can see the Olympics from my town on a clear day. Mr. Rainier as well, which is hella impressive, but the train might not be at the right angle to see Rainer because its southeast of Seattle.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'd probably fly into Seattle and take the train, like Flare suggests. Just seems easier to me.

I'm trying to be optimistic about going, even though I literally just had a conversation with Mr. Lith about what our tax return is going to, and all that. Applied for a few more jobs, hopefully I can make a few calls and one of them will work out.

RedFFWolf

Donator
I went from the "ahh, they're all right" to "no, for real, a wonderful community" in about 2 seconds :awesome:

Urgh, I lost control of my speaking speed a few times. Been up since 4AM, exhaustion took over. Hope it wasn't hard to decrypt me... :P

Seems there was a decent crowd over on Twitch. And there were a decent few more on the FB video than it showed, so I hope it was enjoyed by everyone ^_^

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I feel really sad because I missed it. Was at a house warming party the whole time. ;___; Alan please tell me that was recorded and I can watch it somewhere later?? I glanced at FB while at the party, couldn't listen in of course, but caught a glimpse of you guys talking.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I watched iiiiiit yaaaay :reptar: Alan your voice is fine, wtf are you talking bad about it.

Also waaaaa IT'S REALLY THERE ON YOUR WALL <3 <3 Can't tell you how much I got a bit giddy and smiled when I saw you point out the Nanaki drawing and mention me, was totally surprised at it and was super happy <3 :D

Also hmmm a couple surprises for each event, I'm really excited o.o <3

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
You were fine, Alan. I'm not a fan of Azzavhar as an interviewer though. :P

Thanks for the TLS shoutout and +1 for the Finland KupoCon idea. ;) I could be your local publicist if it ever happens!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but the Birmingham KupoCon has been scheduled for Saturday the 8th of September, 2018. At least that's what Facebook is telling me. This is the first time I've seen a date for it, but unfortunately it means I won't be there.

RedFFWolf

Donator
Yup. Only announced today. No venue info to release just yet (that is, we have a location - we're just not telling anyone yet ;)).

Shame you won't be around for it. But all of us here at TLS will see you in February, yes?
You wouldn't...you wouldn't not come, right?
pupeyes4.jpg

Also, I know there are a few of you here who really, really need to get in on this :awesome: - FFXV Snapshot Contest

RedFFWolf

Donator
^Essentially, that :monster:

See, after you say what you've said about Birmingham, the response has gotta be to double-check again about other events - like, "Okay about this one, but that means you've no choice but to be at this one. UNDERSTOOD!?" But I took the more polite approach :P (like, I knew I could've checked back when I wrote that---it even came to mind---but, I also wanted to add more to the conversation, too - I was thinking of that Father Ted scene when they talk about going to America [I am more than happy to explain this to you if needs be :D])
(Also, I may have just sped-thanked that thread at the time before replying :P)

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Kinda hoping it's the city centre and I can drag you lot out to an amazing real ale pub I know. ;)

Top Bottom