• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Polygon to Publish Oral History if Final Fantasy VII

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I wasn't sure where was the best place to put this, but this project sounds awesome and us up on Kickstarter.

Click here

I kind of want one...

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Back'd. ALL their special backer things are already sold out.

Also, I feel like this is one of those things that's probably solid to be frontpage'd. Anyone else?

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I was thinking the same thing, but was and am posting from work so I can't until later unless someone else gets to it first.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Ah yeeeah.

For those who missed the Special Edition, reading the comments suggests they're serious about upping the quantity. They threw the idea out about making more available on Monday and they'll notify backers through email. You'll be duking it out with me if you go for it though.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
They only had like... 500 total awards, usually kickstarters have way more than that. Looks neat though, but I'll pass. It's just interviews orr...? It doesn't really describe the content of the book well.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
I'm curious how the book will span 200+ pages as the Kickstarter states. I didn't realize the original article was so long. A quick copy-paste into Word shows that it's around 32,000 words and 86 pages. I suppose a few extra interviews and some formatting could increase that to 200 alone.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
In the article they state that they have commissioned artwork for the book. Maybe some of the pages will be taken up by that.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Ugh. They'd be fools not to up the amount of backer rewards. I want to donate, but I'd like to get the special box set. I think it's amazing that there's so much demand for this.

Top Bottom