• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Sekrit Santa 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Here's a full pic of the blanket for anyone who wishes to see.

il_570xN.795284895_8f3i.jpg

I'm so glad you like it! I was starting to get paranoid you didn't. haha

Lex

Administrator
At this present point in the time space continuum I would like to let my secret santa know that I haven't received anything yet :monster:

I don't mind and this is in no way a call-out, it's just that last year it got stuck at customs so just in case someone is waiting for a post from me and thinks I've been ungrateful and just not posted about it :monster:

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
Here's a full pic of the blanket for anyone who wishes to see.

il_570xN.795284895_8f3i.jpg

I'm so glad you like it! I was starting to get paranoid you didn't. haha

O.O ..... !?!?!?

That was a cursor this whole time!??? I've been wondering. It was hard to make out the entire thing since I dont have a good space to spread it out and take a step back to see it. (No, I don't throw my blankies on the floor. Period.)

I love this thing even more now!! :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta:

Sorry, I was late in posting a thank you, Tennyo-san. Plans and shite got delayed and all the holidays shennanigans ensued so I only got my hands on the package the other day. I'm absolutely positively in love.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I kept meaning to post when I got my gift the other day but I was so lazy to get the pic from my phone to tls :monster:

Upon worrying that my gift was delayed and/or lost, my secret santa sent me an adorable custom??? pic on top of it

AVpP4rT.jpg

IT'S FREAKING SHUYIN WITH A CAT. DOES IT GET ANY CUTER???

also here is my gift, an even cuter Cubone <3 <3 <3 Thank you demonwolf!!

uRmrbz8.jpg

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Slight update: Is it ironic or weird that I really enjoy sleeping with my plush freddy as a chin rest in bed?

Lex

Administrator
At this present point in the time space continuum I would like to let my secret santa know that I haven't received anything yet :monster:

I don't mind and this is in no way a call-out, it's just that last year it got stuck at customs so just in case someone is waiting for a post from me and thinks I've been ungrateful and just not posted about it :monster:

:kermit:

kimble are you my secret santa again

its nearly february

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
D'awww that's so awesome :monster:

Can we get started on this in like... October? I'd love to have oodles of time to spoil my giftee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom