• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pomingham Palace (KupoCon London 2018)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That train is directly to Warwick right? What's the deal re: transport between that station and the castle?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That train is directly to Warwick right? What's the deal re: transport between that station and the castle?

It's walking distance, Warwick isn't a particularly big place (it's actually worth ambling out of the town to get a good view of the castle, it's pretty imposing).

Fangu

Great Old One
So I actually have a Kupocon ticket nao. Purchased a Gilgamesh ticket off someone in the official buy/sell thread :monster:

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
Sounds good Joe, I'm up for that! I'll get you the money before the first I think. If not you'll get it while we're there!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Sweet. Is everyone okay with those departing/returning times? Essentially gives us from 12-7pm in Warwick to explore and see stuff.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Vyf1dEF.png

For everyone's information. :monster:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
This is kind of off topic, sorry, but I think I might have to go on the 7th cos I don't know how I feel about missing 2 weeks of work (homeschool on Thursdays) but a few other people will be going around then, right?
Haha I've got really used to not having specific time commitments so I totally forgot for a while. I might be able to change some stuff around though, possibly.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Should I book a place for a meal before you guys head back dahn sarf or do you want to make arrangements yourselves?

Also I can book tickets for the castle this week, does everyone want to do the castle and dungeon (it's £3 more), or just the castle?
https://www.warwick-castle.com/booking/day-tickets.aspx

Also I feel that we ought to stay at the castle at some point. Next TLS weekender?

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I WOULD LOVE TO STAY AT THE CASTLE! And I could go see my granfolks! If they're not dead yet ... They're 20mins out of Warwick if that :D

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Should I book a place for a meal before you guys head back dahn sarf or do you want to make arrangements yourselves?

Also I can book tickets for the castle this week, does everyone want to do the castle and dungeon (it's £3 more), or just the castle?

Yes to everything.

A second yes to everything! :reptar:

Omg you can stay there too?! You lucky suckers if you do it, I used to want to live in a castle as a kid :lol: Then I started being more practical and thought it'd be a huge pain to keep up :monster:

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well given how IIRC the apartment doesn't have a sex dungeon, I guess we're going to have to go to one anyway :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Excellent, I'll get to this later in the week if everyone's cool with it.
Any preferences for food?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I would say I'm flexible but being that is England makes me a bit wary, do you have any recommendations?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
The 'English food is terrible' thing is a fallacy. Asides, a lot of places do food from other cultures (CURRY). I'll have a scout round and see what's on offer.

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth

Also I feel that we ought to stay at the castle at some point. Next TLS weekender?

Yes to all of the everything \o/

Edit: I'm fine with any food really. I'm not a picky eater and since we're a big group I'm sure you won't lead us all to our weird food filled death!

Top Bottom