• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

[PRE-ORDER] Shinra company enamel pin

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
UPDATE(11/09/2019): It's officially opening for Pre-order again from now until October 10th, 2019 at:
https://areiml.ecwid.com/PRE-ORDER-SHINRA-COMPANY-ENAMEL-PIN-FINAL-FANTASY-VII-p149283024
kP50MYw3.jpg
The minimum pin orders we will need is 30. If the order didn’t reach the minimum order at the end, I will refund money for those that have placed their order. Hope we can collect enough people wanting this item.

tumblr_p6nsa5DFiX1uetkmxo1_1280.png
Um, hi guys, I always want to have an enamel pin of Shinra Company yet I can’t find any relevant maker that actually sells it :( so I’m thinking of making one myself :P

The problem is enamel pin is expensive to make with just one pin so I wonder if anyone here also wants to have it? I’ll need about 30 of them to be made to have a fair price for each. So I'm opening this pre-order to collect the people that wanting this item:'(

If you're interested, please visit: http://777erro.tictail.com/product/pre-order-only-shinra-company-enamel-pin-final-fantasy-vii

Thank you for reading this! :D

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Put in an order and shared this in a few places, plz keep us updated on the road to 30 ordered pins!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I want one! You need to correct the metric dimensions though. I'll put a order in when I'm on my computer.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
Not usually into this kinda stuff, but for some reason I'm really feeling this.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Aw shit I really want one. When I was rock bottom I would have splurged and gotten this, but now I'm well under rock bottom... :(

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
CAN I HAVE ONE FOR MY FRIEND ITE PLEEEASE

Should I cancel your current order so you can place a new one? The shipping will combine that way, if you two live near and you can hand it to Ite in person though. Or you can just place another order with Ite's address if you two live far away.

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Right, finally got round to ordering one. \o/ COME ON PEOPLE, TWENTY-ONE PEOPLE STILL NEED TO PRE-ORDER TO MAKE THIS VIABLE.

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Just a small notif that we had reached 1/3 of our goal, thank you so much, everyone! I really hope we can make it at the end X"D

I tried to share this in some FB group but they said that I'm not allowed to promote my own selling so it's kinda hard. Do you guys know any Final Fantasy 7 forum that current active?

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
CAN I HAVE ONE FOR MY FRIEND ITE PLEEEASE

Should I cancel your current order so you can place a new one? The shipping will combine that way, if you two live near and you can hand it to Ite in person though. Or you can just place another order with Ite's address if you two live far away.

Yeah that probably makes the most sense. Have I already been charged for it or does it not charge until it ships?

WOT CHANNY

179012249001202.gif

I'M COMING TO VANCOUVER AGAIN FOR A WORK THING either in May or October (probably October), so shall we have dinner? :monster: :loveglomp:

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Alright, attention guys! We just reach the goal!!! This pin will definitely go into production. I will contact the manufacturer as soon as possible!
I'm really happy about this so I decided for the first 50 pin ordered, each will receive a free postcard of this artwork. Hope you guy like it :P

tumblr_p79wxcxkSw1uetkmxo1_1280.png

Last edited:

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Pre-orders close on April 29th so there's still plenty of time to order one :)

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Can I still place an order? I haven't gotten around to that yet.
Definitely, I still take them until April 29th, then I will send the full quantity I need to the manufacturer. For now, I just contacted them about making the mold and the sample for me so I hope we can actually see it soon.

Top Bottom