E3 2018 -Official Thread of Games and LOWERED EXPECTATIONS-

Lex

Administrator
So when do we starting planning for the community livestream?

I'll make a thread tonight.

This news is unexpected, in the main because the last time they had a conference it was during E3 (unusual for conferences, as most happen before the event officially opens), after FFVII remake had been announced at Sony's the prior night. I vividly remember this because the remake news kept me up 6 hours after I'd planned to go to bed and I ended up sleeping through SE's conference altogether.

I don't know how I feel about this. Their conferences aren't generally that well put together. This does make it marginally more likely we'll hear about the remake (even in a small way) but they could just leave the trailer for Sony's conference which is probably going to be at its usual time (6pm Pacific, Monday).

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Sure. More Tomb Raider sequels / prequels / reboots, :monster:. Oh and ports of all the FF games up until IX for the Switch.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Sure. More Tomb Raider sequels / prequels / reboots, :monster:. Oh and ports of all the FF games up until IX for the Switch.

If they were legit redone games with proper models and fully 3D backgrounds replacing the prerenders, I'd totally buy a switch for those.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
So...Someone pointed this little nugget out.
DcrXMFVXcAA1FrJ.jpg:large

If somebody can point out a screenshot where the Buster Sword texture perfectly matches that E3 showcase announcement picture, then I'll be convinced of the intent. Neat idea though.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Well stylistically it certainly doesn’t look like a KH3 banner background. Could be Tomb Raider though.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Guess is going to be the same Monday 9:00 P.M. EST/ 6:00 P.M. PDT timeslot they've had for the past couple of years. It has worked for them and gives it a main event feel.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Schedule updated :monster:

Wonder what shift I'll work that week. I have to currently get up at 4, so an hour or so earlier for Sony is doable.
Depends on how long they'll go for though.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
I should just order pizza on monday 11th and live on that. I ain't going anywhere.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
Yeah Sony announced the games on their official blog/ everywhere.

The Last of Us 2
Spider Man
Death Stranding
Ghosts of Tsushima

Plus third party stuff etc. Should be interesting.

• Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer and Release Date
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake Trailer (Episode 1 in 2019, demo packed int with KH3)
On one hand, I want this leak to be accurate. On the other hand...I don't know if I can get rich fast enough to afford a PS4 + games in 2019. :wacky:

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake Trailer (Episode 1 in 2019, demo packed int with KH3)
On one hand, I want this leak to be accurate. On the other hand...I don't know if I can get rich fast enough to afford a PS4 + games in 2019. :wacky:

I'm trying to keep my expectations low so that I'm not disappointed again. These rumours are making it difficult :P

Really don't want to buy KH3 just for the demo but that's exactly what I'll end up doing. Already told my sister she'd be getting KH3 if that's the case. Yeah, I'm really keeping on top of those low expectations :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

Depending on how far into 2019 it is, you can just come visit. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

Top Bottom