• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy VII Orchestra Concert to air on TV

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Interrupted by Fireworks?? CAIT SITH!? Omg so hyped.

Listening to this concert I learned that Cait Sith's theme is based on the Pink Panther theme (Uematsu confirms this in a pause between performances). It sounds so obvious in hindsight!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Listening to this concert I learned that Cait Sith's theme is based on the Pink Panther theme (Uematsu confirms this in a pause between performances). It sounds so obvious in hindsight!

I noticed that too! It was fun hearing them hum a bar or two from the song xD

ForceStealer

Double Growth
That was very cool, I liked that they were different arrangements from the Distant Worlds ones we usually hear (not that I dislike those of course). I liked the more obvious piano in this Opening Bombing Mission.

Hearing Cait Sith's Theme and Interrupted by Fireworks was fantastic, those were great. Cait Sith's was super fun, and Interrupted by Fireworks was a little goosebumps-inducing

The Cosmo Canyon performance was lovely, though as I've said before, I've yet to hear an orchestration of that song capture the oomph of the original. Hopefully the remake retains the very-forward drums and background electric guitar chords. But still, that was beautiful on the bamboo flute.

And while we've all had our fill of OWA, I like hearing it without the choir (now if they just stopped cutting away for game footage, lol) I always liked the purely instrumental extension they stuck into Advent Children Complete's version. And I love the castanets in this! :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
That was very cool, I liked that they were different arrangements from the Distant Worlds ones we usually hear (not that I dislike those of course). I liked the more obvious piano in this Opening Bombing Mission.

Hearing Cait Sith's Theme and Interrupted by Fireworks was fantastic, those were great. Cait Sith's was super fun, and Interrupted by Fireworks was a little goosebumps-inducing

The Cosmo Canyon performance was lovely, though as I've said before, I've yet to hear an orchestration of that song capture the oomph of the original. Hopefully the remake retains the very-forward drums and background electric guitar chords. But still, that was beautiful on the bamboo flute.

And while we've all had our fill of OWA, I like hearing it without the choir (now if they just stopped cutting away for game footage, lol) I always liked the purely instrumental extension they stuck into Advent Children Complete's version. And I love the castanets in this! :monster:

100% agree with every word here.

I love how chill and transparent Uematsu is about his inspirations, there’s no pretense in the man. Another composer wouldn’t have pointed to Pink Panther specifically, show biz may demand that they say “1960s swingin’ jazz feel” to seem more like a pioneer. I don’t think Uematsu knows he’s a pioneer. That edamame video shows just how real the dude is.

Top Bottom