• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Kupocon" FF Convention! (2017?)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm telling you, the spiders are the least of your concerns. I mean have you seen who's in charge there ATM? :monster: Anyway if I go I will take charge of spider removal, I ain't afearing of the eight-legged cockwombles.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
I'm totally there! I don't live that far in comparison to you guys, like a 3 hr flight or so :D

Absolutely, 100% MUST sort out a TLS get together!!!! I totally flipped my shit when I saw it on face face & told the wife I'm there, I don't expect her to want to come, I'd totally want to take my little Vincent & dress him up as a Cactuar or something :D I've already told my superior that it's on & I'll be taking annual leave :D

Suuuuuuper hanging!!!

Top Bottom