• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

[SPOILERS] Kingdom Hearts III Spoiler Thread

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
The game is already in the hands of a few players and one of them is posting gameplay videos and cutscenes on twitter (and likey going to Youtube right now). I will post them and comment in a few hours, in the meantime you can hide :monster:.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I know I shouldn't have seen these, but the world map background is beautiful! I love it!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
OKAY NOT LOOKING, I SWEAR I DIDN'T LOOK... CAN I BE BANNED FROM THIS THREAD PLEASE?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
All of the worlds have been leaked according to a leaker who spotted all the worlds listed in the game's journal; 12 total, Agrabah not returning(very disappointing but not surprising), Radiant Garden and Destiny Islands not playable, only shown in cutscenes.

Also, only two Final Fantasy characters(including Moogles) return. No Restoration Committee, Cloud or Sephiroth.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Final world list:

Olympus (Hercules)
Twilight Town
Toy Box (Toy Story)
Kingdom of Corena (Tangled)
Monstropolis (Monsters inc)
Arendelle (Frozen)
The Caribbean (Pirates of the Caribbean)
San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)
Hundred Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh)
Realm of Darkness
Keyblade Graveyard
Scala Ad Caelum

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Well...I'm glad for that spoiler. it'd be distracting to be eager to get somepace we're never going to go. But shit, that is disappointing.

Actually the more I stew on this, the more pissed off I get. I really hope the two characters aren't just Noctis and Lightning. I'm sick of Square pretending those are the two most popular characters and worthy of being the faces of Final Fantasy.

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Well...I'm glad for that spoiler. it'd be distracting to be eager to get somepace we're never going to go. But shit, that is disappointing.

Actually the more I stew on this, the more pissed off I get. I really hope the two characters aren't just Noctis and Lightning. I'm sick of Square pretending those are the two most popular characters and worthy of being the faces of Final Fantasy.

If there's one Final Fantasy character I really want to see in Kingdom Hearts 3, it's Cloud, since he appeared in most of the games in the franchise. Hell, he made more appearances than anyone else both within Final Fantasy games and outside.

List of his appearances, whether they are big or small:

First appearance: Final Fantasy VII(Main protagonist).
Second appearance: Kingdom Hearts 1.
Third appearance: Final Fantasy VII-Before Crisis.
Fourth appearance: Ehrgeiz (Or maybe it's his second appearance, I don't know).
Fifth appearance: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories(GBA version and PS2 remake)
Sixth appearance: Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children(and the two prequel books)
Seventh appearance: Kingdom Hearts 2.
Eight appearance: Dirge of Cerberus-Final Fantasy VII.
Ninth appearance: Final Fantasy Advance games(can't keep up with these)
Tenth appearance: Kingdom Hearts-Coded(all three versions; Japanese mobile, DS and PS3 movie).
Eleventh appearance: Dissidia Final Fantasy.
Twelveth appearance: Dissidia Final Fantasy 012.
Thirteenth appearance: Kingdom Hearts X(Chi)/Unchained X/Union Cross.
Fourteenth appearance: Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U(DLC)
Fifteenth appearance: World of Final Fantasy.
Sixteenth appearance: Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.
Seventeenth appearance: Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

If Square wants to pretend Noctis and Lightning are the faces of Final Fantasy, they should we remember how many appearances Cloud has appeared in, both within and outside of Final Fantasy. Even his outfits made appearances in Lightning Returns and A Realm Reborn. He is the true icon of Final Fantasy.

Oh, and I have another ending theory of Kingdom Hearts 3:
Sora defeats Xehanort but dies and reunites with everyone he lost in the war, and they are gestured by Ephemer and Skuld whom Ventus recognizes to join them in the after life which is the true Kingdom Hearts, and the scene we saw with Riku and his Replica is the resting place of those who passed, and the scene with Sora and Kairi at the Paopu Tree(though I think that scene with these two is before the final battle as their last moment together since they wouldn't survive this) and kiss.

Cut to Secret Ending, Xehanort's/the Master of Master's Keyblade is picked up by either Lauriam or the revive Master of Masters while Sora's is left in another new original world where it's picked up by a teenage boy(the new protagonist) and thus starts the new Saga of Kingdom Hearts, which instead of mainly visiting Disney Worlds, the next Saga would focus on the Final Fantasy Worlds with the exceptions of FFVIII(due to Leon) with some Disney worlds yet to be explored still available for the future.

Another part of the secret ending is that Tifa joins the new boy as she still searches for Cloud, Sephiroth takes up Maleficent's position as a side antagonist(if Maleficent does, *hopefully* die in Kingdom Hearts 3), and Cloud takes up King Mickey's position as a supporting protagonist and would have his own Keyblade since the Disney Trio have also died.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Ok so this is the most outlandish (an unbeleable) spoiler, yet. Appearently at one point Mickey says "Fuck".

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
They're never killing off Sora. They're just not.

They still could, because they always change their minds or never meant on what they actually said in interviews. Plus that was back in 2015, and Nomura could've easily reconsidered in that. I am hoping that you're right, though. But I'm not holding my breath. Like I said, it was another theory of how the game would end.

Ok so this is the most outlandish (an unbeleable) spoiler, yet. Appearently at one point Mickey says "Fuck".

I'm fairly certain they're gonna censor that, because Disney never allowed the word "Fuck" in anything. The closest they had in bad language were "Damn" which heard in Pirates 3 and 4, and "Son of a Bitch" in the Marvel movies which they didn't create, they only just bought. But if this was a slip, they will definitely censor that word, especially since they're being forced to Censor Winnie the Pooh in China and that's extremely much lighter because that story is for children.

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
I heard that the Keyblade Graveyard gets invaded by the Deep Ones, and you have to play as Kairi to evolve Gatomon into Angewomon and send Dragomon back through the Dark Ocean, only to never appear again as that subplot remains unresolved.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
That has to be fake, because Gatomon and Angewomon are Digimon, not Heartless. That sounds more like a fanfic to me.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I heard that the Keyblade Graveyard gets invaded by the Deep Ones, and you have to play as Kairi to evolve Gatomon into Angewomon and send Dragomon back through the Dark Ocean, only to never appear again as that subplot remains unresolved.

Is that the same rumour that claims that very definitely Sora and Kairi die at the end just before being reunited? And I think Riku dies there, too.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
...If this rumor is true, then that just proves what I've been predicting in theory for months, and then I'll cry.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
https://v.redd.it/hvh65jl413821

20 seconds gameplay of Real of Darkness. The leaker claims its a "super tiny" world, the world only has two "areas". Though the leaker doesnt specify what he means by area (overall amount of places or amount of segments*?)

*by segments I smaller areas within an area, i.e: Hercules' world in KH2 is divided in overall two areas, underworld and colisseum, but the former is divided in smaller 10 or 12 smaller (two branching paths made up of like 4 or 5 hallways + two small chambers).

According to the leaker Scala ad Caelum is also another small world (no direct size comparison was made), mentioning very limited exploration and that going further triggers the final boss.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Well, to the credit of the Realm of Darkness, it's really just an area of dark cliffs and a dark beach with the Moon that never rises or sets. The only reason why it was extended in 0.2 was because of the worlds that fell into the Darkness.

Hercules' world was extended a bit into a small part of Thebes in Birth By Sleep.

And I'm not surprised with the size of Scala Ad Caelum. So part of that world is to fight off the other Xehanort Copies before going off to battle Xehanort, huh? Or perhaps just a final resting place or something.

Maybe the final boss will have Sora and Xehanort shrink down in size and battle on the chess board, or maybe they appear in a room that's a giant chess board within the world.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
As far as quantity of side content is concerned, we should set our expectations to vanilla KH2 level rather than Final Mix KH2.

Top Bottom