• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Because of shitty plots, voice acting of the lowest caliber, and inclusion of alot of shitty characters.

And they lack the BISON spirit to give it a good name.

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
I miss that old Sonic in the Sega where we just have to run and not wield some faggot sword, be a furry wolf and save a whiny princess who looks like some shit out of an animu series or RPG.

Shadow to me is quite possibly the only good newb to come out of the story, the rest of the n00bs can just die in an epic reboot.
I concer with Shadow. He's the only good newbie to have come out in the game. All the rest aren't even worth remembering the names of.

I didn't like the Shadow the Hedgehog game though. I still haven't completed it because I think you have to do every kind of story line you can do. I don't wanna play the same damn levels over and over forever.

I did like the Sonic Adventure games though. Especially when the choa were introduced and you could take care of them and breed and raise. It's kind of like Pokemon only you race and do karate...don't battle. lol

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I didn't like the Shadow the Hedgehog game though
Yeah and I bet you didn't like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the same reason amirite? :wackymonster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Don't worry, everybody feels that way at one point or another :)

About both parts of that post

:hugeblackmonster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Sonic is dead.

But he isn't dead for the reasons I stated in my post. Not to mention the good 2D games he still gets (Sonic Advance series, Sonic Rush was awesome)

Additionally, it would be SO EASY to bring him back in 3D. As I said, just make a game of NOTHING but levels a la Unleashed's speed levels. No story, no voice acting, no new gameplay mechanics, nothing! Just Sonic running through gorgeous 3D environments with great music (The other thing that Unleashed got right)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Sonic needs to make like Mario and just DO THE SAME FUCKING THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

If it's not broked don't fix it. :monster:

They try too fucking hard to be "new" and "innovative" and they just fail hard. Mario is still good and awesome because they know what fucking works and stay true to it. They add new things but don't lose the core fundamental nature of Mario.

Namely platforming, and jumping on things and shit.

Why Sonic can't just stay true to his roots and stick with them is beyond me. They're hurting him so much.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
In some cases, innovation is good. It certainly helped RE4.

But RE was really getting old. Good old Jump'n'runs like Mario and Sonic work best the way they are.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Plus the rest, third-person perspective and whatnot. But then, I haven't played Sonic like, evar, perhaps a few minutes on an emulator.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Be gone with the storyline nonsense and put those in the game. Hell even boss fights could do with a race like that or something.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWq-CPgj2Tc

An entire Sonic game just like this would be perfect.

Exactly, is it so hard? Yes they'd have to make more of them, and perhaps a little longer, but with all the tie they spend on the stupid gimmicks they could make some great ones. I just don't understand it...

I also wish they'd go back to the Level Clear song that they stuck with from Sonic 2 (or was it 3) all the way through Sonic the Hedghog next gen. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2mnjqqddn0&feature=related that one)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I remember one of the producers saying something like "We had to break the speed segments of the game up with the werehog bits because the average gamer would get burnt out on them real quick" and I just thought it was complete bs.

Anyone who grew up, and is committed to sonic plays it only for the speed and thrills, not the shitty shoveled up action scenes.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
There has never been a level as epic as Stardust Speedway...specifically, racing Metal Sonic for the first time. I wish they'd do something like that in 3D. That would be so awesome.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
This whole thread made me want to look for my Mega Drive and play Sonic the Hedgehog or Sonic & Knuckles, best Sonic game imo.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Has anyone gotten the sega collections game for ps3 with all of the original sonic games?

I definately want it.

Top Bottom