• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Who remembers Atari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolongertsuki

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Owner of Auron
Have any of you little snotnosed CloTis even heard of ATARI? I could probably kick any of your asses at any game of your choice. Age, experience, and wisdom will always win out over immaturity, stupidity, and inexperience. Truly, I will still be playing FF when I am old and gray and my hands are nearly too arthritic to hold the controller!

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Be gone foul demon.

I'm torn on whether this thread should stay open since someone might actually want to say something constructive about Atari games and platforms.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I could probably kick any of your asses at any game of your choice.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Why do they assume everyone here is a Cloti or LTD invested?... jfc 97% of this forum at least doesn't even give a shit about the LTD.

Also I can totally kick anyone's ass at ET, don't @ me :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Looks like you were right Fancy :P

I'm going to close this thread - if someone wants to make a thread to discuss Atari or whatever they can feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom