• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Supporting Characters? More Like Supporting Losers, amirite.

Near victory was stolen from...!

• Total voters

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I feel your pain tbh.

What's funny is that when I was collecting the character cards for each one that was exiting, Tseng was on top of the preview pile, glaring at me fully like:

Screenshot 2019-05-19 at 17.35.08.png
"You have failed me."

*wipes tears from face*
I have, Tseng, I have. I'm so, so sorry!!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I'm not gonna lie. This is exactly the sort of passion I was hoping to stir with this event lmao. So, thank you. And also.... yeh I'm gonna be mad if he wins this lol

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
The Discord says Reeve? The DISCORD!?!?! Who gave those plebes a vote??? Noble patricians, to arms! Cry havoc! Tears for their love, but DEATH FOR THEIR AMBITION!!!!

1424612393178.gif

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Hahahahaha!

Sorry to see that this is jarring for so many folks. To be certain though, I did state that this was happening from the start...!

:kermit:

Reactions: Ite

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
You might want to specify that both the Discord and the Forum votes count in the first post from now on.

'Cause I double voted then...

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^lmao.

You might want to specify that both the Discord and the Forum votes count in the first post from now on.

'Cause I double voted then...

First post as in, the first post of the first round of each event?

It's all good because I check for that shit and discount double voting. :)

Reactions: Ite

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Yep... just a friendly reminder in the first post of the first round for those of us who frequent both the Forum and the Discord.

Top Bottom