• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Let's Mosey!

Cutsceneaddict

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Cutsceneaddict
Hi all! I'm new to the forums, but an old browser of Lifestream.net for years. I'm happy to finally be joining the community and hope to contribute some written articles to Lifestream.net about Final Fantasy VII in the near future.

I'm a lifelong gamer and award-winning writer and poet with publication credits in Geeks Under Grace, Geekdom House, Area of Effect Magazine, Zelda Universe, KHInsider, Beneath the Tangles, and iCosplay Magazine. In 2013, my love of Square Enix led me to initiate the annual PROJECT: Magic Kingdom Hearts event for Kingdom Hearts fans at Disney’s Magic Kingdom in Orlando, FL, and cofound the California branch, The Keybearer’s Alliance.

Some of my favorite video game series are Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem: Tellius Saga, and the Legend of Zelda. My favorite Final Fantasy game is Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.

I can't wait to meet everyone and chat things up! Thank you for having me.

Cutsceneaddict

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Cutsceneaddict
Impressive resume! Welcome!!

Thank you, fancy (pants)! I'm so excited to be here :) Looking forward to having some great conversations with the community.

YOU’RE HIRED!!!

Welcome to TLS :relaxed:

Haha, I'd gladly accept the offer :3 Perhaps we'll start with a guest piece, though... Thanks so much for the welcoming bandwagon!

Welcome, welcome! Good to have you here!

It's great to be here! Looking forward to seeing you all around the forums!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
579512885701771265.png

I've never seen anyone make suck a competent intro post. Welcome! :reptar:

Cutsceneaddict

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Cutsceneaddict
579512885701771265.png

I've never seen anyone make suck a competent intro post. Welcome! :reptar:

Wow! That's high praise! Thank you--that's very kind of you :D I'm just happy to be here.

^ agreed. On fleek. Welcome. :monster:

Thank ya, Fangu! Looking forward to a fantastic time in the forums!

Welcome aboard. I'm sure staff will welcome you with open arms if you're eager to contribute. I'm not sure how it works though :mon:.

Thank you for the vote of confidence! I'm looking forward to the opportunity!

Welcome to the board. Feel free to shoot me a DM with your article ideas and we can chat :)

Hiya, Lex! Thank you so much for responding to my thread! :) I'll definitely be shooting you a DM in the near future. I'm just going to take a deeper look around to determine the most helpful article contributions possible! You'll be hearing from me soon, and thank you for the warm welcome. It's a pleasure to be here.

Welcome, welcome!

Thank you, thank you!

Thanks, friend! :D

Top Bottom