Favorite FFVII Fanart

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Thanks for the links to the beautiful works, Jairus! As Ryvius has mentioned, please do try and link the source to the art that you post here whenever possible! <3 <3

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Re: shine - You're welcome, and I will from here on out. Didn't think about that when I posted them, but they're all on the sites I found them at. Still, I'll make sure to link back from now on.

Re: Force - Sorry, couldn't resist, lol. But FF streamer Night Sky Prince did an even better one, when he said "The Sector 7 Plate still has a crush on Jessie" or thereabouts in his video about the possibility of expanding the love triangle to include her.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Thanks so much, darling! (btw tell me to fuck off if pet names like that make you uncomfortable, I'm bad for them). Appreciate you. :)

Jairus

Thanks so much, darling! (btw tell me to fuck off if pet names like that make you uncomfortable, I'm bad for them). Appreciate you. :)

No probem, and I went back and added links below each of the artworks I already posted (I didn't know how to add the links to the images themselves). And I don't mind pet names, so don't worry about that. We're all friends here, so it's fine. :)

Found a couple more artworks to share while I was looking for the links to others. First is an absolutely cute Aerith that you can't help but adore:

d8xt0pk-1cd778b8-738d-49e6-9117-632c06418b8c.jpg

https://www.deviantart.com/phamoz/art/FFVII-Aerith-Wip-540510680

And another version of the same piece, but from farther back so you can see more of her:

And here's an amazing Tifa piece, you might have seen it before, though:

Last edited:

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
@fancy 's love of creepy FFVII arts inspired me:
(I swear not to shamelessly post more of my arts here. Maybe I will make myself some cozy thread in Creativity section.)
zombie ff.jpg

I don't remember if this two were posted here (I DID read... watched? all 57 pages, but my memory is limited) but one was my phone wallpaper for 3 years and the other laptop wallpaper for... probably the same amount of time. So yeah, I think they are cool.
safer_sephiroth_by_radiuszero_d918d9n-fullview.jpg
by RadiusZero
cloud_strife_by_valentina_remenar_d4q57mp-fullview.jpg
by Valentina-Remenar (this one got
re-paint by the author, but honestly, I like old version better o.o)

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
@fancy 's love of creepy FFVII arts inspired me:
(I swear not to shamelessly post more of my arts here. Maybe I will make myself some cozy thread in Creativity section.)
View attachment 3824

I don't remember if this two were posted here (I DID read... watched? all 57 pages, but my memory is limited) but one was my phone wallpaper for 3 years and the other laptop wallpaper for... probably the same amount of time. So yeah, I think they are cool.
View attachment 3825
by RadiusZero
View attachment 3826
by Valentina-Remenar (this one got
re-paint by the author, but honestly, I like old version better o.o)
Post your work. This is a section of fan art right?

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
I love it! So much going on in there! Also, what's the recipe for the Tifa's Kiss that makes it so expensive??
Love~
I imagined it as Tifa's way to profit off unwanted attention (I can picture mob of Tifa's adorators filling entire Sector 7), where she does something like kissing the glass before serving the drink. She knows they are desperate like that : p

Jairus

Great piece, Rima! Cute and funny at the same time. I like it. :)

Here are a few more that I found, starting with the real cover art for FFVII:

Next is the FFVII Rock Band:

A lovely picture of Aerith coming out of the water:

This is how we all felt when the remake was finally announced:

This one's from FFVIII, but it was too funny not to include. Squall's version of compassion:

Cloud gets more than he bargained for at the Gold Saucer date:

This one's from FFIX, a nice romantic piece featuring Zidane and Dagger. We really should have been able to see this happen in the game, maybe just before the airship takes off when he stays behind at the end:

And lastly, one I stumbled upon by accident but I really like a lot. It's a sad and bittersweet piece featuring Barret, Marlene, and an old photo. It reminds you of something about him that I think often gets forgotten, but I'm sure it's always on his mind. I know how it feels because I've been there myself. You never completely get over it.

Last edited:

Jairus

I've seen that Barret one before. I really love it.

Yeah, I like it, too. I was actually crying a little when I posted it because it made me think of my son's mom who passed eight years ago. It gets easier over time, but the pain never really goes away completely. Sometimes it hits you out of nowhere when you're not expecting it, like what happened with me. I still miss her.

Anyway, I found a couple more fanarts to share. First we have a funny one with Aerith getting tired of guys falling through her roof. And here I thought "It's Rainin' Men" was just a song: :mon:

dyzdqr-e4c34f8d-5040-45cd-bf67-d2d00387f90e.jpg

https://www.deviantart.com/sakurabatou/art/FFVII-they-just-keep-coming-58757715
She says it's the third time, but who was the third guy? I only remember Zack and Cloud crashing in on her.

And a couple more pictures of Jessie :hearteyes::

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
It's me again! Blame @Pandemonium xD
But this time, THIS TIME, I'm proud. Like, really proud. Like, 3 days-can't-look-at-this-anymore proud.
Was sitting here, sweating to oblivion and looking at my trusty fan, when idea was created. And 3 days, band-aid on nose, countless coffees and many swear words later:
View attachment 3836
Also I dusted off
my deviantArt if anyone's interested.
haha really cool. You do that on the computer? I like the little details (chocobo racing guide, prices behind Tifa, etc)

Top Bottom