• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
You'll share it with us when it's done, won't you? :)
I felt you may like me mentioning Jessie ; p And yes, ofc I will!
If you enjoy art like I do, I'm sure you'll have fun doing it
I both have fun and hate it at times, depending how good am I doing. Like with that previous art - Tifa's hands had me biting my stylus but in the end I was so proud I would show it to everyone. : D Also - are you making more of your art?

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I felt you may like me mentioning Jessie ; p And yes, ofc I will!

I both have fun and hate it at times, depending how good am I doing. Like with that previous art - Tifa's hands had me biting my stylus but in the end I was so proud I would show it to everyone. : D Also - are you making more of your art?
My art teacher in high school told me, we are our own worst critics haha. I feel the same way about mine:)

I haven't done anything for a week. Just been busy with work. I have those periods when I can get a couple done in a week. Then I won't get anything done for like a month or more

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Found a few more fanarts to share. First are a couple that I think fancy in particular will like. It's one of Seph getting freaked out by Zombie Aerith. I guess he expected her to stay dead...

324901_thegreenbeast90_aerith-turns-the-tables.jpg

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/thegreenbeast90/aerith-turns-the-tables

Here's another one. This time she's going after Cloud!

Tifa says goodbye to Aerith:

And some dating advice from Cloud & Aerith:

Last edited:

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
It's me again. Sorry for spamming but I've heard someone here likes JESSIE @Jairus

Run like you stole it from the Shinra Guards by me
run like you stole it from shinra guards2.png
I've always thought Jessie was really happy, optimistic person, and not only when looking at Cloud, so decided to show her daily activities beside blowing up reactors and doing it with smile.
Also, those damn walls, damn ceiling, damn perspective. Next art gonna be on a wasteland!

Jairus

It's me again. Sorry for spamming but I've heard someone here likes JESSIE @Jairus

Run like you stole it from the Shinra Guards by me
View attachment 3864
I've always thought Jessie was really happy, optimistic person, and not only when looking at Cloud, so decided to show her daily activities beside blowing up reactors and doing it with smile.
Also, those damn walls, damn ceiling, damn perspective. Next art gonna be on a wasteland!

Hehe, I like it! :D And that does seem very much like her, yes. The materia posters are great, and so is the ad for Tifa's Kiss. Good job, rima!

Jairus

This is especially appropriate because Keanu Reeves as Vincent Valentine is a popular casting choice.

D8xwbhMVsAEWHFf.jpg

I wonder who would win in a gun fight. John Wick or Vincent Valentine? :monster:

Really? I didn't know that. I always thought people preferred Johnny Depp for Vincent since he likes playing all those weird roles and Vince would fit right in.

Top Bottom