• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Ok, I'm all jittery from excitement, whew.

This reminds me, I want to tell you guys about the most awesome interaction I had yesterday:

I was talking to the guy herding people through the demo line, asking about specifics, etc. When I left, I went around a different way, where there are a set of closed doors at the front of the line. This is where people enter to play the game (and something else happens inside, I'll let you know what when I find out).

Anyway, there were two women guarding the door, dressed PERFECTLY like Turks. I said something along the lines of, "I LOVE how well you've dressed up like Turks!"

And one of them whipped her head to give me the coldest glare I've seen. She said, "Turks? I'm an investigator with the General Affairs Department of Shinra, Inc. You would do well to remember that."

I threw my hands up in a "my bad" gesture, and said "Oh, right, of course. I apologize."

ಠ_ಠ

"As you should."

I couldn't help it, I started laughing my ass off, she was SO in character. And she kept holding that death glare the whole time.

So I was walking away, and at about 20 feet or so, I glanced back, and she was leaning around the corner, staring daggers into my back.

I fucking LOST IT, damn near collapsed from laughter. That is some serious commitment to her role.

*Sigh*

...I think I'm in love.

Radigar

Pro Adventurer
Ok, I'm all jittery from excitement, whew.

This reminds me, I want to tell you guys about the most awesome interaction I had yesterday:

I was talking to the guy herding people through the demo line, asking about specifics, etc. When I left, I went around a different way, where there are a set of closed doors at the front of the line. This is where people enter to play the game (and something else happens inside, I'll let you know what when I find out).

Anyway, there were two women guarding the door, dressed PERFECTLY like Turks. I said something along the lines of, "I LOVE how well you've dressed up like Turks!"

And one of them whipped her head to give me the coldest glare I've seen. She said, "Turks? I'm an investigator with the General Affairs Department of Shinra, Inc. You would do well to remember that."

I threw my hands up in a "my bad" gesture, and said "Oh, right, of course. I apologize."

ಠ_ಠ

"As you should."

I couldn't help it, I started laughing my ass off, she was SO in character. And she kept holding that death glare the whole time.

So I was walking away, and at about 20 feet or so, I glanced back, and she was leaning around the corner, staring daggers into my back.

I fucking LOST IT, damn near collapsed from laughter. That is some serious commitment to her role.

*Sigh*

...I think I'm in love.

Get a photo with the Turk! I'm very jealous of you

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Ok, just finished playing the demo.

Nothing I could say about it is anything you don't already know. But to reiterate what many others have said, it feels incredible. The combat system is extremely fluid and open, and it takes almost no time to get used to the controls, issuing commands on the fly, switching over to Barret for ranged attacks, etc.

So what was in the room? A video by Shinra, promoting their good deeds, we've all seen the screen shots that leaked. Anyway, we all sat in a room made to look like the brick walls at the train station, the guy leading everything allowed us to ask a few questions. I pointed out that in the original, you don't meet many of the characters until well after Midgar, but this first episode takes place entirely in Midgar... It wasn't really a question, but it's obvious where I was going with this. Obviously, he didn't want to give any spoilers away, so he essentially said "yup!"

... Kind of a non-answer, but I didn't expect him to know/be allowed to tell us anything, so I'm not upset.

At any rate, playing the demo has only reinforced my excitement. I CANNOT wait!

... Oh, right. I did get permission from one of the Turks to snap a photo. I'll post it once I get away from the con and have a better connection. She's not the death glare Turk, but she had this "I know I could easily kick your ass" smirk on her face the entire time I talked to her.

She asked me what sector I'm from ? I told her Sector 5, I'm from the slums.

"Well, good thing you didn't live in sector 7. There was a lot of riff-raff there."

There's more to the convo, I'll post when I get a chance to sit down somewhere.

All in all, 10/10 experience.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Sorry for the constant posts, let me know if it's becoming too much.

Anyway, Turk lady convo:

Me: "Yeah, real bad what happened in sector 7. AVALANCHE and that, y'know?"

Turk: "And what do you know about this supposed AVALANCHE group?" (Note: at this point she's right up in my personal space. Even knowing it's not real, it was making me feel like I was in trouble or something, haha. I started stammering a bit after this)

Me: "Uh, umm...I mean, I don't really KNOW anything, you know? I've just heard some stuff. Terrorists and whatnot."

Turk: "You saw some propaganda."

Me: "Uhh, yeah. Propaganda, heh heh..." ?

Turk: ....

Me: "Please don't stab me. Or shoot me. Or punch me. I bruise easily."

Turk: "I don't think there's any need for that just yet. But for the record, I wouldn't shoot you.

...I prefer my combat face to face."

(I'm paraphrasing slightly, but that's pretty close to how the conversation went)

And picture of said Turk:
20190831_110155.jpg

Last edited:

Radigar

Pro Adventurer
Sorry for the constant posts, let me know if it's becoming too much.

Anyway, Turk lady convo:

Me: "Yeah, real bad what happened in sector 7. AVALANCHE and that, y'know?"

Turk: "And what do you know about this supposed AVALANCHE group?" (Note: at this point she's right up in my personal space. Even knowing it's not real, it was making me feel like I was in trouble or something, haha. I started stammering a bit after this)

Me: "Uh, umm...I mean, I don't really KNOW anything, you know? I've just heard some stuff. Terrorists and whatnot."

Turk: "You saw some propaganda."

Me: "Uhh, yeah. Propaganda, heh heh..." ?

Turk: ....

Me: "Please don't stab me. Or shoot me. Or punch me. I bruise easily."

Turk: "I don't think there's any need for that just yet. But for record, I wouldn't shoot you.

...I prefer my combat face to face."

(I'm paraphrasing slightly, but that's pretty close to how the conversation went)

And picture of said Turk:

She is really beautiful :lol:, it's the same staff from E3

Top Bottom