• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Official TLS Movie Night Thread

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
tbh it might be a waste of everyone's time for me to bring this to folks' attention cuz I'm still not sure how I'm gonna stream shit what with rabbit being down permanently last I checked lmao

but dammit

I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't, at least, make an attempt to put together an October Movie Night.

Same time, same place... you know the drill.

NOM! NOM! NOM!!!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Halloween theme!
A Quiet Place
Coco
Casper
Halloween (2018)
Get Out (yes again, is always great to watch with people)

We should try that site that people can watch at the same time that we used for E3 when our twitch channel was suspended for unknown reasons.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Is this where we give movie suggestions?

Cabin in the Woods
Tucker and Dale vs Evil
Backdoor Sluts 9
Headhunters (Norwegian Film)
The Game (w/ Michael Douglas)
Man on Fire
Vanilla Sky

images

You laugh, but we watched the first eps of Bible Black one movie night..

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Sounds like fun. How does it work? Here are a few suggestions of my own, in keeping with it being October and the month of spooks n' ghouls:

Fright Night (1985) - CLASSIC vampire movie. If you haven't seen it, watch it! You won't regret it, trust me!
Halloween (the original)
The Fly (80's version)
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight
Ghostbusters (the original)
Ghostbusters II
Aliens
Blade
Blade II

Ghost X

Haven't watched any of these films, nomimate at own risk, some of the trailers look interesting though.

Top Bottom