• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Just finished up a playthru of FF1 (again)

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
Final Fantasy-191101-050804.png

I've been playing and re-playing this game since it came out. I have to have spells (lol) between my playthrus to make me remember why I like it so much, so I usually replay it once per year, or so.

Here's some pics!

Final Fantasy-191101-033236.png
What the heck is she talking about? I don't understand the reference here. Is it made clear in some other translation?

Final Fantasy-191101-033326.png
Crackpot FF6 Fan Theories state that Darryl is Gogo (or a million other things). Clearly, they are totally wrong, and Darryl is a Mermaid who grew legs and walked away.

Final Fantasy-191101-033443.png
If there's anything a party of adventurers needs, it's a good solid SLAB.

Final Fantasy-191101-043350.png
This door is criminally underused in FF1. So underrated.

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
I can only attach 5 files? Say WHAAAA--

Final Fantasy-191101-044530.png
WarMech just chillin, we be killin

Final Fantasy-191101-044659.png
What would be the first thing you'd do if you could go back 2000 years in time to 0019 A.D.? I'd probably go see Jesus. "Hey Jesus" "Hey."

Final Fantasy-191101-050704.png
Peace and love! ~ Nande

Volvatta

Sincerity-Genuinity & Comedy
AKA
Crazy-Sane
I can only attach 5 files? Say WHAAAA--

View attachment 4210
WarMech just chillin, we be killin

View attachment 4211
What would be the first thing you'd do if you could go back 2000 years in time to 0019 A.D.? I'd probably go see Jesus. "Hey Jesus" "Hey."

Be like "Hey Jesus.....so this Chaos guy, have you heard of him?...no no no, not Satan. His name is Chaos."

Top Bottom