• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday, Fancy!

Ghost X

May you receive nothing but everything that is good in the world brought to you at a comfortable pace and of your choosing.

rage-cake-is-the-me-gusta-cake_o_2896381.webp
the-internet-irl-me-gusta-cake

26ae01dc18d7fd98ceac18e63307aaa2--internet-memes-the-internet.jpg
5Y0Gz.jpg

:monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Fancy, for real, you work so hard and do so much. I want to express my affection for you, using a gif. The only one I could find was this one though...

1573891407389.gif

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

May you receive nothing but everything that is good in the world brought to you at a comfortable pace and of your choosing.

rage-cake-is-the-me-gusta-cake_o_2896381.webp
the-internet-irl-me-gusta-cake

26ae01dc18d7fd98ceac18e63307aaa2--internet-memes-the-internet.jpg
5Y0Gz.jpg

:monster:

FIRST OF ALL LMFAOOOO THESE CAKES KEPT TICKLING MY PICKLE I WAS CRACKING UP!!!!!!!! SO MAD!!! BUT THANKS BABES!

Happy buffday

REMINDS ME OF THE DANCE GIF ONE SEC

giphy.gif

THE KING OF GIFS POSTING A CHOICE GIF, NATURALLY. Love it! Thanks you!!!

Fancy, for real, you work so hard and do so much. I want to express my affection for you, using a gif. The only one I could find was this one though...

View attachment 4268

Omg babe!!! You're so sweet!! LOL this is amazing, BRUH these emotions.

my response gifs
VfEt.gif

giphy.gif

Happy birthday to my favourite karaoke nutcase

Hope you have a spankingly good day!

You know I'm always down!!! Hahahaha, thanks darling!! It was lovely!!

Happy Birthday, Fancy! Knowing you has made my life so much richer <3

giphy.gif

Thanks sweets!!! I feel the same! Look forward to hanging out again, eh?!

Happy Birthday fancy pants!!!

Thank you hunny bun!!
:birthday:

Have a great day, Fancy!

Thank you darling! It's been such a happy day!

Happy birthday Fancy! You're awesome!

fl;adslfjasdl;fkjads;lkfj :sob::sob::sob: Too sweet! Thanks for the kind words, hehe!

O-HAI!!

Happy Birthday, Fancy!! I hope you're having a great day! ♥

Thanks babes!!! You gave my present prematurely with that laugh on discord LOL i still think about it!!

639311884839026719.png

Y'all it's been so nice!! I treated myself to expensive pizza and cake lol!! It was fucking delicious! I'll drown in salads next week. But for noooowww

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

LOL the restauranteur tried to give me two plates for the pizza and i said put that shit away it just me!!!!

Thank you loves!! <3 It's been special. :)

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Best wishes for your birthday last week Fancy :D Sorry I can't come up with as awesome fluffy complements from the rest of the gang, they're so funny. But I hope you've been well, best possible vibes for the year ahead.

and GO YOU GOOD THING VS THAT PIZZA!!!! Your cake looks TO DIE FOR!!!!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Best wishes for your birthday last week Fancy :D Sorry I can't come up with as awesome fluffy complements from the rest of the gang, they're so funny. But I hope you've been well, best possible vibes for the year ahead.

and GO YOU GOOD THING VS THAT PIZZA!!!! Your cake looks TO DIE FOR!!!!

OMG I've been dreaming of this cake every night since I've finished!!

Also, tehehe you're too sweet. I appreciate the well wishes!! <3 I'm hoping for the best possible vibes, too. I see some big changes over yonder!

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
OMG I've been dreaming of this cake every night since I've finished!!

Also, tehehe you're too sweet. I appreciate the well wishes!! <3 I'm hoping for the best possible vibes, too. I see some big changes over yonder!

Great to hear you're pumped for the near future! You're also very fortunate to know the big changes are coming :)

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Happy belated birthday, fancy! Sorry it's late, just went into this part of the forum again and saw it. Hope it was a good one!

Top Bottom