• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Spoiler Free Questions Thread (All Spoilers Must Be Tagged!)

youffie

Pro Adventurer
I do have a question, sorry if it has already been posted in the spoiler tags: did they extract the cutscenes as well? Are they going to? … Did they post the entire game on youtube yet?

AKA
Alex
I do have a question, sorry if it has already been posted in the spoiler tags: did they extract the cutscenes as well? Are they going to? … Did they post the entire game on youtube yet?

It isn't a leak of the full game, just the demo. There are a number of tutorial videos within the files of the demo that have also leaked, but nothing concerning main plot points.

youffie

Pro Adventurer
It isn't a leak of the full game, just the demo. There are a number of tutorial videos within the files of the demo that have also leaked, but nothing concerning main plot points.

Thank you. Someone told me that the ending of the actual game had been leaked or something, so I wanted to check. I guess misinformation and fear are running rampant after such a colossal screw up.

AKA
Alex
Sorry, formatting snafu.
There is a six-second video of Sephiroth standing in flames and turning his head to look back, likely as part of a flashback. However, there's no context for it.

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
Here is a more general question that doesn't require specifics. I know a few people who saw spoilers and have thankfully kept me out of it. Generally they seem pretty hyped by what has been discovered or at least not dehyped. Is that the general consensus here too? I mean obviously there will be outliers and differences on different bits, but I guess I'm just asking for an average feeling of people here.

Rose_of_Night

Pro Adventurer
Here is a more general question that doesn't require specifics. I know a few people who saw spoilers and have thankfully kept me out of it. Generally they seem pretty hyped by what has been discovered or at least not dehyped. Is that the general consensus here too? I mean obviously there will be outliers and differences on different bits, but I guess I'm just asking for an average feeling of people here.
I've only seen image and ost spoilers, but personally, yeah, I LOVE everything I've seen so far

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon

I have watched the entire demo video, and spoiled myself about some things with the datamining stuff some people post, but I intend to wait until the game is released. The spoilers only make me more eager to watch the entire story and see how they managed it. As far as I can tell, everyone is loving what they are seeing so far.

Lex

Administrator
I haven't watched the demo because I'm still planning to play it, and I'm keeping some things fresh - but I have seen every leak that I'm aware of and I'll safely say yeah I haven't seen anything that's lessened my excitement for the game, only increased it. It looks incredible.

Dumb though this may sound I wouldn't watch a full playthrough if the entire game had leaked - that would spoil it for me. There are some heavy spoilers in the leaks but they're screenshots and a lot of them are lacking in things like post-processing effects and textures. I'd avoid something like a lengthy cutscene because that's the kind of thing I want to react to when I'm playing.

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Thank you. Someone told me that the ending of the actual game had been leaked or something, so I wanted to check. I guess misinformation and fear are running rampant after such a colossal screw up.
Among the material that has been datamined are unfinished, under development screenshots of various scenes in the game, including what appears to be the new final boss and possibly the final shot of the last cutscene.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Good idea for a thread!

giphy.gif

I'm still debating with myself whether I want my question answered at this point. I had it typed out but then decided otherwise. :P

Legend

Rookie Adventurer
So I've managed to avoid most spoilers so far... but just out of curiosity how much of Rufus and the Turks have been revealed?

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon

It seems like the entire script has been leaked, ending included.

Well, I think it's official that I'm joining this group. Because we seem to have gone past spoilers into full hearsay territory to get more notoriety online. I'll wait until the game is released and they post gameplays. I'll have to hunt them before they take them down, however.

Last edited:

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
Do the dataminers still discover new stuff or is it over?

I don't know how much they discovered in the datamining of the demo. I know there are screenshots, item lists and art, and enemies, aside from part of the script (I said somewhere that the entire script had leaked. it's false, my bad). I can't tell anymore what is fromt he datamining and what is hearsay and rumors, so I choose to be on the dark.

Top Bottom