• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVIIR Official Concept Art & Twitter Whatnots

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
It's great because he's hot but his choice of coat shows that his standards are low enough for most people to have a chance with him :monster:

Nah, that’s just his way of advertising that he’s into BDSM.

In all seriousness, I don’t think all the parachute gear on his undercoat looks great, but I don’t think it’s that important to me.

Also, Rufus and his father really do have the same eyes. I bet he he has a love/hate relationship with it. They are the only intimidating looking thing about him, but... they’re his father’s.

He really does look like a little baby inside all those cloths lol.

Lol. He does look very baby faced in some of these. He’s also very lanky. It is my head canon that he has a slight complex about it and wears all those layers to look more intimidating. He can’t afford to be a skinny baby faced 25 year old.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible

Holy shit. I wonder if she hates Tifa so much because she’s the only one who can compete with them bewbs.

Also, I always got the feeling that Scarlet was actually quite competent (and obviously evil enough to fit in just fine - arguably the most evil person on the board aside from Hojo) and got her position on merit rather than sleeping up (I wouldn’t be surprised if she has slept with other executives, but not for a promotion). So I’m glad my interpretation was accurate.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Holy shit. I wonder if she hates Tifa so much because she’s the only one who can compete with them bewbs.

Also, I always got the feeling that Scarlet was actually quite competent (and obviously evil enough to fit in just fine - arguably the most evil person on the board aside from Hojo) and got her position on merit rather than sleeping up (I wouldn’t be surprised if she has slept with other executives, but not for a promotion). So I’m glad my interpretation was accurate.
Damn! If I was working at Shinra, I'd sleep with her lol

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Final Fantasy has the most beautiful humans in any game ever. Everybody’s just drop-dead gorgeous.

I haven’t seen Scarlet, Reeve or Rufus yet, but I can only imagine. Reeve better look like a sexy Keanu-wannabe, lmao.

I have a feeling Square’s ethics department is gonna make the Tifa and Scarlet fight in part 2 less of a cat fight and more of an actual fight, but...I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing them play wrestle :monster:

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Final Fantasy has the most beautiful humans in any game ever. Everybody’s just drop-dead gorgeous.

I haven’t seen Scarlet, Reeve or Rufus yet, but I can only imagine. Reeve better look like a sexy Keanu-wannabe, lmao.

I have a feeling Square’s ethics department is gonna make the Tifa and Scarlet fight in part 2 less of a cat fight and more of an actual fight, but...I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing them play wrestle :monster:

I find remake Reeve extremely attractive.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
I find remake Reeve extremely attractive.
The idea of a total sexy dude being behind Cait Sith is really funny to me.

Wonder if they will replace Steve Blum for Vincent’s voice. That’s big shoes to fill.
I suppose by default, they will. Beau Billingslea left some big shoes to fill when he played Barret in AC. But the new Barret’s killing it. Hopefully the same caliber would be true for Vincent. (there wouldn’t be any Bebop VAs left in FF7 media though, unfortunately)

Top Bottom