• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

So, who’s on the no spoiler team here?

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
You aren't endearing yourself to me right now.

The fact that so much discussion has moved into the spoiler thread is really stressing me out. Sorry, I guess I'm not in the mood for "jokes."

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
tbh i am looking forward to enjoying the one game a year i am able to play when it's actually released and not months or years later because i can't afford regularly buying new games
Oh you just reminded me of something I wanted to do. I'm going to get a second copy that i pre ordered fro game stop before i realized they'd be shut down. I don't really need the extra, so I figure I could offer it to someone here on TLS that can't afford the game. It'll be free. Any takers?

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Oh you just reminded me of something I wanted to do. I'm going to get a second copy that i pre ordered fro game stop before i realized they'd be shut down. I don't really need the extra, so I figure I could offer it to someone here on TLS that can't afford the game. It'll be free. Any takers?
I appreciate that
! I would take it if I had a PS4

Thanks for the generous offer though

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
One thing to keep in mind is that this forum has been dedicated to talking about a twenty year old game for like a decade. So while I think it seems in the moment there’s not much to say if you play “second” (I will too, and I agree that it feels like we’re gonna be behind) but in the grand scheme of things...we’re all playing it within a week and a half or so of each other.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Just a word of caution, though it may be obvious: DO NOT SEARCH FOR "FF7R" or any similar remake titles if you're looking for I dunno... music or spoiler-free reviews, or whatever. Someone uploaded the ending (if it indeed was the ending and not some other cut-scene titled in a misleading way) and I barely looked at the thumbnail (didn't even see the title before the color of the thumbnail got my attention).... not too sure what I saw and no idea if the
person standing there was who I think it was.... but it also wouldn't make any sense:flipmonster:
... so again, if you're going to stay away from spoilers.... best to avoid Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram.... basically all social media barring this site (which hopefully remains a safe area outside of the spoiler section).

Not knowing if something MAJOR was semi-spoiled right now has me like: :ffuuu:

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
One thing to keep in mind is that this forum has been dedicated to talking about a twenty year old game for like a decade. So while I think it seems in the moment there’s not much to say if you play “second” (I will too, and I agree that it feels like we’re gonna be behind) but in the grand scheme of things...we’re all playing it within a week and a half or so of each other.

If I'm being honest with you, I think I've been projecting all of my frustration onto this remake debacle to avoid thinking about how terrible everything else is right now. We aren't going to be behind at all really, it just feels like it. I can tell just by peeking in there that the majority of discussion is surrounding the ending right now, so there's plenty of room for us slow pokes to talk about everything else.

Last edited:

Fangu

Great Old One
idk, to me it's one of the good things that people got the game early. Now there'll be like a long tail of people continuously keeping all the chapter threads alive for a longer time. Me I won't get to start until April 10th and I won't be playing 24/7, so I'm thinking I'll get to the last chapter around July or so ;)

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Damn, I thought I was being nice by giving away the summon DLC, and waiting to play the game once we all got our copies. Good job! That's really nice of you:)

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
idk, to me it's one of the good things that people got the game early. Now there'll be like a long tail of people continuously keeping all the chapter threads alive for a longer time. Me I won't get to start until April 10th and I won't be playing 24/7, so I'm thinking I'll get to the last chapter around July or so ;)
I agree! I think it was great people got theirs early. Especially since there was a chance that they wouldn't get it on time. Too many people were crying about that on FB. It was really disheartening to see how selfish, people were acting.

Top Bottom