• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I exist

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
tumblr_mzukzxslch1rrhmcco6_250.gifv

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I showed up for the first time in ages a couple weeks ago as well. I haven’t been able to play the remake yet tho – no PS4. (rip) Maybe by the time the three gaming development projects I’m actively involved in (check my own returning thrad for more on those) are closer to wrapping up, the remake will finally be out on PC!

anyway hi :mightyshield:

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
ryu! the man who first told me about occam's razor!

hahaha! :) thought i would wander back into the lifestream and it's nice to see you still exist!

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible

hahaha! :) thought i would wander back into the lifestream and it's nice to see you still exist!

Omg, I think I know you. I believe we were Crystal Inc buddies back on ACF over a decade ago (as well as someone named something like KamuiKeyblade). I think I was going by “Skill Saw” at the time...

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I showed up for the first time in ages a couple weeks ago as well. I haven’t been able to play the remake yet tho – no PS4. (rip) Maybe by the time the three gaming development projects I’m actively involved in (check my own returning thrad for more on those) are closer to wrapping up, the remake will finally be out on PC!

anyway hi :mightyshield:

Only most of a year to go!

Re: Thread title. Are you sure?

:watchingu:

Welcome back :monster:.

I mean, I think so, and by Descartes' rules, I am. So I do.

Hey Ryu!! :joy:

Allo!

Good lord dude! I've missed you! :glomp:

It's good to be back.

Still applying it to your everyday life?

Top Bottom