• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What are you listening to?

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I forgot the existence of this, but it has come up on shuffle. I am also drunk. I am at peace with my loneliness, albeit briefly.

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
I'm listening and discovering Drake, the chill is real.

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
this is all your fault for getting me on a Dunderpatrullen journey I've been listening to this on repeat all day XD
That happened to me when I found it! It's a fun song, the loop is fantastic.
They made that remix when the original song became a meme to promote Stefan Karl's GFM for his battle with cancer. Sadly, he passed away two years ago. T_T
And thanks, now I'm listening to it too. I just can't help myelf. :lol:

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Damn, that's fire. First time hearing it.
Metal has this reputation of being just guys with high-pitched voices shouting their lungs out, but most metal bands are anything but that. Iron Maiden's singer has a perfect theatric voice and great lyric writing talent.
I guess his Doctorate in English Lit helps. :awesomonster:
Also, The Final Frontier is such an underrated album.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Metal has this reputation of being just guys with high-pitched voices shouting their lungs out, but most metal bands are anything but that. Iron Maiden's singer has a perfect theatric voice and great lyric writing talent.
I guess his Doctorate in English Lit helps. :awesomonster:
Also, The Final Frontier is such an underrated album.

For sure. I was obsessed with Rammstein, old Metallica, Black Sabbath, and Drowning Pool back in the day, and still listen to them sometimes. Though strangely I never ventured into certain other popular bands like Iron Maiden or Slayer. There is definitely a powerful range of emotion and artistry in the genre.

Top Bottom