• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVIIR Original Soundtrack

ForceStealer

Double Growth
So is the Special Edit version of this just sold out? If so, why doesn't the site say that instead of Waiting List? And if I've been on the waiting list for months and it has sold out, why haven't they told me so?

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Late, but that jazz cover of Scarlet's theme is making me feel all kinds of

sdX8ZZG.gif

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
What’s your favorite new song from FF7R that isn’t a remake of an OG song? Mine is “Avalanche’s theme” love the heroic, patriotic vibes I get as I’m first exploring sector 7 with tifa. Makes me feel like the start of an incredible journey.

My favorite are all the variants of "A Trap Is Sprung."

Special mention to "Infinity's End" and "Fires of Resistance." Kicking Shinra ass to "Fires of Resistance" after the plate drop with Barret and Tifa on the way to Shinra was so fucking amazing, satisfying and just... You felt them paying back the rage as they gripped the determination to get back Aerith and not let Shinra just have their way. The plate ascension is one of the coolest expansions, I feel.

And Barret and Tifa beating the fuck out of Deepground's rejects out of revenge for being sidelined in Dirge of Cerberus was too fucking amazing. :monster:

LivingLegacy

Pro Adventurer
My favorite are all the variants of "A Trap Is Sprung."

Special mention to "Infinity's End" and "Fires of Resistance." Kicking Shinra ass to "Fires of Resistance" after the plate drop with Barret and Tifa on the way to Shinra was so fucking amazing, satisfying and just... You felt them paying back the rage as they gripped the determination to get back Aerith and not let Shinra just have their way. The plate ascension is one of the coolest expansions, I feel.

And Barret and Tifa beating the fuck out of Deepground's rejects out of revenge for being sidelined in Dirge of Cerberus was too fucking amazing. :monster:

I’d forgotten about fires of resistance, thanks for bringing that up. I just bought the OST this week and have been going through the tracks. Such a great soundtrack. Say what you want about the remake as a whole, but the soundtrack is phenomenal.

Saven

Pro Adventurer
Too many to count, but from the top of my head: Hollow Skies (instrumental version), everything from Chapter 6, Chapter 10, and Chapter 15 (especially Fires of Resistance which is played at home every day it seems now), Collapsed Expressway and it's battle theme variation (can't remember the name atm), the new Wall Market theme, Jessie's Theme, Smash 'em Rip'em, Run & Hide and the boss theme for Reno + Rude in Chapter 12, both Born Survivors, Arbiter's of Fate - Singularity, Infinity's End, Stamp's Theme (both JP and English versions) the last theme that plays when you part ways with Leslie, Hand over Hand, and Rufus' theme - which I had no idea how amazing it was until recently
when I fought Pride and Joy. I thought that was a new song specifically for it and later found out that it played for Rufus. Guess I spent all my attention on keeping Cloud alive lol

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
What’s your favorite new song from FF7R that isn’t a remake of an OG song? Mine is “Avalanche’s theme” love the heroic, patriotic vibes I get as I’m first exploring sector 7 with tifa. Makes me feel like the start of an incredible journey.
It's a toss up between "home away from home," and "Leslie's theme."

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
Soo......... not to be that guy but, are they going to release a new cd for every part of this remake. There is still so much to come that I cant even think about buying any of these. Are they going to release a 20 disc soundtrack when this is finally finished. Im still trying to hold out for a full game.

On a more positive note. I have caved and listened to some of the soundtrack and i loved what i heard

Saven

Pro Adventurer
Soo......... not to be that guy but, are they going to release a new cd for every part of this remake. There is still so much to come that I cant even think about buying any of these. Are they going to release a 20 disc soundtrack when this is finally finished. Im still trying to hold out for a full game.

On a more positive note. I have caved and listened to some of the soundtrack and i loved what i heard

It's worth it alone for being the greatest OST I've ever heard in any video game, and it's still not the full OST yet. :D

But yeah, I wouldn't know about that. I guess it depends on how well the series does overall. I can't remember too many anthologies for video game osts overall.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate

I'd imagine so. There are many songs that we haven't even heard yet (listen to the cries of the planet, Cosmo canyon, judgment day, etc etc). I'd be very disappointed if there wasn't a new CD for each release

Top Bottom