• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i can’t find another thread so i am just going to post in here as a general thread

after reading the first few books ages ago i finally made my way through the comic and finished a month ago. it’s weird to look at how it ends and then think how it starts where yami yuugi is just straight up killing people to make a point. as it goes on he’s just good at games, he barely ever even mind crushes anyone. i thought that would be a recurring thing to replace shadow games but no. also any time otogi showed up in a panel during the later volumes i just thought, oh you’re here but why. he has like 2-3 lines in the last third or so and is otherwise just there off to the side, it’s like me at social gatherings

to celebrate finishing the manga i went and watch the dark side of dimensions film and when it starts and kaiba has a space station i was a little incredulous. like i get he’s rich and all but does that mean he’d be going into space on his own. then i remember all the rich people in the real world with their pet space projects so it’s actually pretty accurate i guess

plus the thing about making everyone in domino city register with his company and he tracks them at all time

shame that unlike kaiba (who is charismatic and fun to watch), mark zuckerberg is unnerving and creepy to look at for too long

i loved the bit where kaiba jumps out of the jet that was less than a minute from landing. this is what the 10th anniversary film was missing, kaiba being extra. i might skip through the hundreds of episodes of the anime for more kaiba

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
God, Darkside of Dimensions is one of the best shonen anime movies, period. The sequel movie to DM that we needed. Glad you enjoyed it. I kinda wanna watch it again right now :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
This thread should probably be renamed to Yu-Gi-Oh general discussion or something lol. That movie is past its 10th anniversary at this point.

200.gif

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I was there for the first Accel Synchro Summon.

That was the future. And it was glorious.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Screw the metaphysics, I have money... And a Dimension Cube!

Kaiba storming Atem's Heaven just to give him the pleasure of beating him again truly shows how much growth Kaiba's character has undergone.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Have you guys played Legacy of the Duelist? The duel with the Exodia rare hunter is hilarious. It's a complete crapshoot, either you curbstomp him, or he immediately plays Exodia and wins. Always a short duel :lol:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Is Legacy Of The Duelist one of those games where you can make whatever kinda deck you want from the start, or where you have to spend a whole bunch of time trying to collect the cards you actually want?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Is Legacy Of The Duelist one of those games where you can make whatever kinda deck you want from the start, or where you have to spend a whole bunch of time trying to collect the cards you actually want?

I believe most cards are available but you have to unlock some via playing or as DLC. But it is one of the few recent console YGO video games that has nearly every character from every series up to Arc-V. Not gonna lie, I've thought about buying it lolol

Top Bottom