• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Virtual Big Meet Up

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
OKAY BITCHES IT'S THIS COMING SATURDAY! ANY REQUESTS FOR START TIMES/TIME ZONES?

Unless there's contrary comments, I'm aiming for 4pm UTC again, and assuming that everyone is now in summertime mode (time +1 hour).

Also if anyone has any suggestions for Shenanigans, I'm here for them. If anybody wants to have a go at the scavenger hunt, get stuck in and put your pics in the thread (spoiler tagged please or everything will take a shit). I'll go revive the thread again but I'm opening it up until APRIL 10TH. That's April and not March. :monster:

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I most probably won't be able to come, at least not at the beginning. I've been invited to my university friend's housewarming party which just inconveniently happens to be on the same day (night). I might drop by 4-5 hours into the meeting but I can't really promise :(

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
I most probably won't be able to come, at least not at the beginning. I've been invited to my university friend's housewarming party which just inconveniently happens to be on the same day (night). I might drop by 4-5 hours into the meeting but I can't really promise :(
v0J.gif

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Thank you everyone who popped in, it was lovely to see/hear you all again (Cecil I hope you felt welcome, I know it can be a bit intimidating being new but it was lovely chatting to you). @BlueCollarNerd didn't realise you'd cocked up your settings, I thought you were lurking whilst trying to break into your house, lol.
Yop and I got shitfaced but luckily evaded hangovers. :awesome: We were going to GTFO at around 11pm but it was bobbing along so well, we couldn't tear ourselves away (apart from when he decided to make me shriek, sorry about that).

Anyway, we'll do it again soon and maybe next time @Erotic Materia will set a reminder. :monster:

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Logged in for all of five minutes saw mage cackle, rub her tits and Carlie once again make me jealous of her lovely doorstep beaches. All in all a good catch-up XD

thelastmagus

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Cecil
Thank you everyone who popped in, it was lovely to see/hear you all again (Cecil I hope you felt welcome, I know it can be a bit intimidating being new but it was lovely chatting to you). @BlueCollarNerd didn't realise you'd cocked up your settings, I thought you were lurking whilst trying to break into your house, lol.
Yop and I got shitfaced but luckily evaded hangovers. :awesome: We were going to GTFO at around 11pm but it was bobbing along so well, we couldn't tear ourselves away (apart from when he decided to make me shriek, sorry about that).

Anyway, we'll do it again soon and maybe next time @Erotic Materia will set a reminder. :monster:

Thanks! I will be coming to the next one. :)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Yop nudged me cos someone mentioned on Discord about having a meet-up. Folks, you don't need me to go ahead and get in on a video call but if you like the formality, how's next Saturday (8th May) feeling for everyone? Usual time, 4pm UTC.

Top Bottom