Playstation 5

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Play At Home 2021 update: Free in-game content and more

Starting May 17, 2021
The following in-game content and virtual currency is available for free via PlayStation Store from Monday May 17 08:00pm PDT (18 May 04:00 BST, 12:00 JST) until June 6 11:59pm PDT (June 7 07:59 BST, 15:59 JST)
  • Rocket League: PlayStation Plus Pack – includes four unique customization items including Blue Notch Wheels, Blue Smoke Boost, Blue Rocks Trail, and the Trimpact BL Player Banner.
  • Brawlhala: Brawlhalla: Play at Home Pack – includes the Rayman Legend Unlock, Sir Rayelot Skin with Axe and Gauntlet Weapon Skins, Shrug Emote and Grimm Sidekick.
  • Destruction AllStars: 1100 Destruction Points
  • MLB The Show 21: MLB The Show 21 10 The Show Packs.
  • NBA 2K21: The Play at Home Pack – includes MyTEAM Series 2 Amethyst Damian Lillard, 5,000 MyTEAM Points and more.
  • Rogue Company: Rogue Company: Play at Home Pack – includes the Kyoto Undercover Ronin Outfit and 200 Rogue Bucks.
  • World of Tanks/World of Warships: Twice the Courage Pack For World of Tanks: Modern Armor, this bundle includes five x1.5 Silver Boosters, five x2 XP Boosters, 7 days of Premium Account and more. For World of Warships: Legends, this bundle includes Tier III battleship Arkansas, 7 days of Premium Account and 5x Rare Boosters of all five types.
  • Warframe: Warframe: Starter Bundle – includes 100 Platinum, 100,000 Credits, 7 Day Affinity Booster, Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle and more.
Starting May 20, 2021
As part of the Play at Home campaign, you can get five 60-minute Double XP tokens for Call of Duty: Warzone to accelerate your levelling in Season Three. The Double XP tokens can be accessed exclusively in-game through the Message of The Day beginning May 20 at 10:00am PDT (18:00 BST, May 21 02:00 JST) through June 6 at 11:59pm PDT (June 7 07:59 BST, 15:59 JST).
  • Call of Duty: Warzone: 5 Double XP Tokens [Available from May 20 at 10am PDT, 18:00 BST, May 21 02:00 JST]
------------------------------------------

This was the final Play at Home content drop.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I hope I can get the controller in a different color or something.

I don't want white plastic on my electronics. It'll inevitably turn yellow :monster:

My PS4 has a two-tone black and red design. I wouldn't mind black and red for the PS5 controller.

Man, I said this a year ago.

Nice to know Sony listened to me specifically :awesome:

I actually contemplated giving my PS5 a black and red two-tone design but then I ended up making it black and pearlescent teal because I wanted something lifestreamy :sadpanda:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
You recolored it on your own? I gotta see this

It's an amateur effort but an effort was made :wackymonster:

Le4dyiQ.jpg

4WbsuiL.jpg

Top Bottom