• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pokémon General Thread

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I will probably try this Arceus game cuz it's at least a step in the direction towards Pokemon doing something cool and new.

I'm concerned the gameplay loop being underwhelming though.

Reactions: Wol

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
HD remasters would have done tbh. I think I could get over the chibi field models, but Lucas’ eyes on his battle model are weird.

Gamefreak isn’t working on it, it’s been outsourced to ILCA.

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I had a really vivid dream a couple nights ago that there was a Pokemon Golf game for Nintendo Switch called Pokeball Poke(weirdly enough) where you play as a pokemon either a Pichu(who was on the front cover rolling on a large Pokeball) or other Pokemon(didn't see what other Pokemon you play as) to roll the Pokeball into the hole and race into some kind of building where a flag is, and race along the obstacle course.

I know it sounds silly, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I haven't yet, but it does look like a lot of fun.

By the way, does anybody know when the English dub of the Pokemon: Secrets of the Jungle movie is coming out? The only real update was back in November last year that still says that it's coming out this year, but there hasn't been any further updates at all and it's been eight months now.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Pokemon Presents in less than an hour. 2 versions, one is a UK version:

Here are the trailers from it:

The Platinum Dex is included in BDSP in a brand new area. The game corner has been removed, and it's now the Style shop. Pokemon can follow you around again too.

Last edited:

Ghost X

What are folks' first impressions of the new starters? I think I need time to warm up to them myself :p.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
the game looks a lot nicer than the other switch releases.

if it's traditional pokemon I might skip. I don't feel like I missed out by not playing SwSh or the DP remakes. I'm happy with Arceus and seeing where they may take the Legends series.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I'm not that surprised that there would be new generations games, but I was quite surprised that there are more Pokemon games coming out this year since I thought Legends would be the only one due to the pandemic. These new games look interesting, the names are cool, the scenery is gorgeous, the open world, the actual open world and not like Legends, is a fun idea(guess everybody likes Breath of the Wild so much that they all want to try out the open world thing now), and the new Pokemon don't look half bad either.

Reactions: Wol

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I'm definitely more interested in SV than I was in SS, so that's something. I'm going for weed kitty, but I swear to god if the fire starter ends up being fire fighting again...

Is joke, there hasn't been a fire-fighting combo for 3 gens now, lolol :awesome:

Top Bottom