• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Playstation 5

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I wouldn't expect anything regarding FFXVI until Jump Festa 2021, honestly.

That'd be December.

I think they're waiting until there's significant development to show.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i might have managed to get a ps5 and i wasn't really even trying that hard, i just casually checked thinking it'd stay out of stock or i'd miss it then there was the option to buy it, so i bought one :sadpanda:

so why do i feel bad :sadpanda:

probably because my brother has been putting the idea into my head that they will make a better version and then i'll feel like i missed out

guess if i feel really bad about it i can sell it for an astronomically high price :sadpanda:

right after i play a plague tale

edit; oh and ff7r intergrade lol, completely forgot about that since i thought i'd have no chance to play it for ages

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
i might have managed to get a ps5

0Ty61tZ.gif

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I managed to get a PS5! Kind of similar to hito, I just saw Game Spain announced they had stock and please register if you want to maybe have one. Only I saw it 18 hours after they posted the thing, so I figured I wouldn't get it.

Two days later, I was notified I could buy one. So I did. It's a shame it happened as I left my job so I don't have a proper income (luckily it's not 0€ but...). Still, this is my reward for enduring a disastrous first half of 2021!

So far, I'm still hooked to FFXIV (works so smooth on a PS5, love it), but I'll start Intergrade soon! :)

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Roughly 700GB of usable storage for a next gen console is a bit shit, ngl.

Gonna wait until they release a new version, which’ll probably be right at the end of its lifecycle. Might just say fuck it and build a PC.

But the exclusives! All like, one of them!

What a dilemma.
I'm also divided between buying a gaming PC or PS5.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
it said it was delay but might still arrive today, but i just thought it’ll probably be tomorrow then but then suddenly it said it was out for delivery and one stop from my house

so i have one in my house now

i completely forgot about that stranger of paradise demo until i got a message asked what i wanted to download from my library lol, i guess i will play that until intergrade gets here

but the console is huge and even bigger than i was expecting, there’s no consideration for my tv stand’s storage space

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
... Wow, I literally never even touched that. I forgot it existed. :monster:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Aloy is coming to Genshin Imapct via Mihoyo and Guerrilla Games collaboration.

All players who have reached Adventure Rank 20 or above will be able to obtain the event-exclusive 5-star character "Savior From Another World" Aloy (Cryo) directly through in-game mail.

Coming first to PS4/5 users after the Version 2.1 Update – Start of Version 2.2 Update
Coming to other platforms after the Version 2.2 Update – Start of Version 2.3 Update
E65iyn6XEAo4V04

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
6 months of free Apple TV+ for PS5 users. Redeem your offer between now and July 22nd, 2022.

How to redeem your offer:
  1. Find the Apple TV app from your PS5 console’s search bar, or find it under “All apps” in Media home.
  2. Download and open the Apple TV app and follow the on-screen instructions.
  3. Sign in with your Apple ID or create an Apple ID if you don’t already have one.
  4. Enjoy your six free months of Apple TV+.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i have somehow managed to change the resolution of my ps5 and now i don’t get a signal and safe mode only shows static?? i was trying to get hdr on for plague tale but when i changed the console settings a message flashed up on the tv which i didn’t get time to read and then the screen went blank and like an idiot i pressed confirm on the ps5 lol. i know the tv can do hdr, it did for death stranding on ps4, so i don’t think that’s the issue

i bought a new hdmi 2.1 cable since i was using an old regular one i had left plugged in from moving my ps3. i read something saying that might help? i hope that helps because otherwise i am not sure what else to try if safe mode doesn’t work

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i managed to put it back the way it was, i had to keep switching the setting on the tv from regular hdmi to enhanced to get about 5 seconds of picture at a time, and finally got an image back on the screen

then in my hubris, i thought 'what if i try hdr again' and caused the exact same problem again lol. this time even the regular/enhanced switching didn't work, so i had to boot it in safe mode (which i couldn't see on the screen). navigate the menu without any visual or audio feedback for what i was doing by remember where the menu options were. do that about 3 times. and finally it started again and i have given up on hdr for now.

still going to try a newer hdmi cable, and it's currently connected via a splitter so i'm thinking of changing it around so it goes straight into the tv and plug something else into the splitter. i don't know if that actually affects anything but i want my dynamic range to be high.

Top Bottom