• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE Official MODS Thread

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
We need this topic and if we can have this thread pinned, that would be awesome!

Now the PC version is released, we will start to see Mods popping up here and there..

And here is the first one (already), Cloud in a dress mod.
Cloud in a dress mod gameplay video
It did not take too long for people to start modding the REMAKE.

Post any mods you find for the REMAKE here. (Hoping to see Zack replace Cloud Mod soon):excited:

Visit NexusMods.com for mods.

Last edited:

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
There are a lot of mods released at Nexusmods

here is my favorite so far
8-1639733590-1502037625.png

EDIT: Alright, so I installed some Mods and tried them out.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE 17-Dec-21 21_11_02.pngFINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE 17-Dec-21 21_20_34.png

It is so unfortunate that we can't mod PS5 games, especially Single Player games. :(
But oh boy oh boy, the price for freedom is steep. Excited for more mods:excited: (I feel like a little kid who got his Christmas presents early)

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite

Thank for for the link. It looks like AdventurerAdolChristin is making most of the replacer model mods, the dress mods, weapon mods, etc. They also made a dirt-splattered Aerith mod which I found funny.

Should be no surprise that I adore Wall Market OST Change by Altezeinid2 (https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/53) which uses Beck's Badasses for Wall Market, changing the vibe of the town completely.

Last edited:

jeangl123

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jean
Glad to see they hit the ground running with these. Those model swaps are a riot!

I wonder how hard it'd be to use models from other games? I wanna see Cloud with the Dragon Slayer.
They said they'd do it after they get model imports working.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's really weird seeing Cloud's bare hands. Like, that's just not seen! :monster:

Crandifff got Barret using a Jenova tentacle
FINAL_FANTASY_VII_REMAKE_12_19_2021_2_41_18_AM.png

These mods are getting really, really wild.

LOL here's one with the dress

Perfection.

Also, LMAO, what the fuck did Sephiroth say?? That was weird and hilarious as hell.

Cloud's reaction to that random dub instead of Sephiroth's usual line makes that scene 100x funnier.

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
I’m no expert on either PC gaming or mods, my only real experience of it being the incredible work that the modding community does on Cities Skylines, however I’m interested to see how far you could actually go with these!

I know it’s early days yet but I’m trying to figure out how far modders could go in changing the game and what the possibilities are. Could you fundamentally change the game, for instance…

- Create your own character models and put yourself in the game.
- Create new areas and environments to explore, even new sidequests with different enemies?
- Give Cloud a gun arm and give Barret his arm back so he could wield a sword.

Just thinking out loud there, I’m sure I could come up with loads more! I’m just curious of what is and isn’t possible…

Top Bottom