• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Thank God you're here RP

Umatbru

TLS's Resident Troll
And now on Lifestream Weekend Television, something to break up the monotony Final Fantasy fandom. Boy that was too many Fs.

Tonight we collect auditions for hat may or may not be the ultimate roleplaying challenge but definitely the ultimate dramatic challenge of Thank god you're here.

(Come anytime by the Hoodoo gurus plays)

And now please welcome you're host, Umatbru

Thank you very much and welcome to thank god you're here. As you can tell from the name, the way I introduced this post and theme song this RP is based on the Game show thank god you're here, in which you improvise reactions to random situations such as being in the army or on a morning breakfast program, which is what we are going to do. any joiners?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I've seen the show, looks good, how would it work online though?

Umatbru

TLS's Resident Troll
I might well be interested, but I've never seen the game. I echo Octo's question - how would hit work?

This forum game revolves around improvisation. I put up a post posing as another character, and you must react in character. Actually that's optional, we need to make this hilarious.

Top Bottom