Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Pretty much only got orlandeau, lightning and cloud as possible 7* candidates anyway so was happy to hear that two are in the first batch for 7* upgrades :P
Going by the folks on Reddit lightning becomes an absolute beast at 7* and she was my very first crystal so getting all nostalgic at having her in my party again.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I've got

Lightning,Orlandeau, Olive, Atoning Kain, Queen, Light Veritas, Fire Veritas, Beatrix, Fohlen, Marie, Ayaka, LM Fina, NG Jake, Onion Knight, Emperor, Elfreeda, Rem, Raegan, Gilgmesh, Fryevia, Balthier, Dark Knight Cecil, Duke, Seabreeze Dark Fina, Jiraiya, Tidus, Eiko, Ace, Loren and Aileen all ready for 7*

Fohlen is the only one STMR ready but the majority of them are 50% of the way there

I have Christine, Kelsus, Lara croft and Ray Jack ready too but I don't know if they'll actually get a 7* being limited units and I'm not sure if Y'shtola will either because she's a raid pull summon.

The thing I'm most interested in is the unit of choice system when it finally gets implements, although there's a lot of criticism for the game right now, because the JP version got this system with their second anniversary and they also had more units that could be awakened to 7* initially.

Maybe it's just after coming off the anniversary but the log in rewards seem rather meh for August, kinda gotta wonder are we going to get any special log in bonuses they seem to have really ran with that for a good few months.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah I've seen that already, Reddit is generally my go to for guides, unit building and tips it's all pretty good.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
OK I am loving this 7* business already I've converted Lightning, Orlandeau and Olive I'm trying to set Olive up currently but for now I've kept Cloud as my leader to the raid is I can't quite get her up to the heights that some people have, but Orlandeau is looking really good right now I'm not switching him to leader due to the chaining issues as players are preferring a finisher right now for chain capping for this raid but I might out him up tomorrow for the raid.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Maybe I missed something but wtf are we meant to use prism moogles for?
I assumed they were to help build up stmrs but I can't enhance either orlandeau or lightning with em 0.o

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
No the moogles are there to help you still work towards the original TMR the only way to get the STMR is to fuss an additional two of the same unit or with farming I think, so my lightning and Gilgamesh are 50% of the way there with their SMTRs because I had 3 of the unit but their original % of TMR is the same. It's still worth building their original TMRs because they unlock special abilities when equipped at 7* so my orlandeau got 100% thunder god's plan and it's massively increased his ATK while equipped to him.

Ghost you should have two Lightnings right and you've got her trust master? If you've fused then get that Aurora scarf on Light she gets a massive attack bonus for equipping it.

Last edited:

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I think overall I got about 200+ attack on lightning for the aurora scarf and around 150+ for thunder god's plan. Well worth the equip!

Ghost X

Is Lightning the best of these current 7*? Should I awaken her first? I ask because doing so is damn expensive :p.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
She Orlandeau and Olive are currently the best for the moment but I thnk but will be dethroned in the next couple of batches. Wilhelm is the only current future proof unit as he's as far as I know he is still a top tier tanker currently, I've only one of him myself though, I awakened all three but I'm not using Lightning as Olive and Orlandeau are better on my team currently, I awakened her and fused mostly for the 50% moogle. However in saying that 7* units are still far more powerful than 6* units and they're certainly nothing to be sneered at.

I don't think I'll awaken anymore until the next batch happens though partly because also the sheer amount of EXP it's taking to bring their levels up is absolutely insane and also due to the gil cost.. I knew it would be a lot but not this much, thank goodness the cactuar dunes are becoming a permanent weekend fixture now, it certainly feels like you'd need it.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Ditto, pulled him but don't have much to level him up as trying to max out lightning and orlandeau is a mammoth task XD

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Cactuar dunes and the MK event are giving out a lot of cactuars which is good but yeah I feel your pain in trying to Max iut

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Surely they need to release a higher level of cactuar for the seven star units? I've dropped 60 king cactuars into orlandeau and he only went up by a fraction >.<

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
It's the exp It's insane that's why they don't start you from level 0, fuse your cactuars together you can Max out your king cactuars and that's also why the cactuar dunes and Gil snapper caves aare becoming a permanent weekend feature.

So I just pulled another Squall using a 4* ticket I'm straight into 7* territory with him, I think once I don't that i'll change him to unit companion as he'll give a 200% bonus as a 7* now which for the MK even I'm sure your guys and other players sill appreciate

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Picked up my second squall also plus a nice freebie sell for good measure.
Now my main team has 7* lightning, orlandeau and squall plus 6* Nichol and raegan.

Hits pretty nice if I do say so myself.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
No neither can I Ghost, I haven't been trying I had 6355 lapis and thought you know what I'll do one step and see what happens if anything I get a trust moogle out of it, here comes squall, after that I decided may as well just use the 4* tickets, 1st one gave me another Squall, well after the Nichol fiasco it's been nice to have some luck I got both 5* units of the star ocean banner on dailies and having Squall is very nice.

Congrats Ergo, BTW Squall is best built as a TDH unit rather than a dual wield unit.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I GOT NICHOL FRON MY EX TICKET TODAY!!! OMG IM SO HAPPY

interestingly enough this is the second time I've used an ex ticket given as a log in bonus and they've given me 5* units Nichol today and Basch was on Saturday but the 5% freebie pull has given me crappy 3* base units.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah for something that is supposed to have an increased Rate it's not doing so well.

It'll be interesting how part 2 works out 10 +1 pulls will be interesting

Top Bottom