• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #2 Poll #1

Of the following songs, which 4 are the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Hellooooo everyone! Are you all ready for Round 2 of voting for your favorite FF music? :awesome: It’s just gonna get a lot tougher from here on out, but I hope everyone continues to have fun! <3

This is Poll #1 of Round 2 of the TLS Ranks FF Songs event! Please, limit yourself to choosing your top four songs from this list.

If you feel you absolutely must vote for a fifth song, you are allowed 1 Joker Card or a vote for one extra song PER ROUND. In order to utilise this “card”, PM either Flare or Fancy your fifth vote or go ahead and state your choice in this thread.

Song Links:
FFXV - What Lies Within
FFIV - Into the Darkness
FFIV - Battle with the Four Fiends
FFX - To Zanarkand
FFX - Fight with Seymour
FFVIII - Maybe I'm a Lion
FFXII - Streets of Rabanastre
FFVII - Aerith's Theme
FFVIII - The Castle
FFVIII - The Stage is Set
FFVII - Anxious Hearts
FFVII - One Winged Angel

Happy voting! :reptar:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Aah! Hardest round yet! To Zanarkand, Into the Darkness, Battle with the Four Fiends and Fight with Seymour are musts!
And I will throw my Joker Card at One Winged Angel @Flare @f a n c y

But I love Streets of Rabanastre and Aerith's Theme as well, could've gone in almost any order.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
To Zanarkand, Aerith's Theme, One Winged Angel and my fourth vote was between What Lies Within and Anxious Hearts but I ended up going with the latter.

Aerith's Theme, OWA, Anxious Heart, Rabanastre. This was tough - I wavered between Rabanastre and To Zanarkand. I really hope Anxious Heart makes it through, its subtle eerieness is great.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
What Lies Within - Didn't think I'd vote for this but here we are. :awesome: Great atmosphere here imo.
To Zanarkand - I can't not vote for this song. I love the simplicity of the piano and it carries so much emotion. I wanna cry...
Streets of Rabanastre - Rather lighthearted and cultural, this theme is one reason why I love Rabanastre!
and Aerith's Theme - This song gives me a lot of feels as well, and I went with my heart and voted for it.

Honorable mentions: The Stage is Set (very close to voting for this one), Anxious Heart (amazing atmosphere here, eerie and nostalgic and bittersweet even), and One Winged Angel (I've always liked this song but I knew it'd get lots of votes already).

Top Bottom