• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello!

Maidenofwar

They/Them
Heya everyone, I was a member before at the old? forums, it's Maidenofwar/Selphie Tilmitt here. I forgot my password :wacky:, I tried to get it back a while ago with the forgot password thingy but no dice, anyway these are the new? forums, I figured it was time to stop procrastinating and get unlazy about showing up again giving FF7R drawing ever closer and all :pinkmonster: What's up? :aeriball::moar:

Trams

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Shiara
Hello!

This place isn't as cool as ACF, but it'll do!

Attachments

• 60783663_294640408155342_5470386943109890048_n.png
    60783663_294640408155342_5470386943109890048_n.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 2

Lex

Administrator
I think I remember you. If we can find a way to prove your identity we should be able to get you access to your old account if you'd rather post from there? PM me if this is something you want to do :)

Maidenofwar

They/Them
Aayy Lex and Lic! thank you! :pinkmonster: Glad you're still around and part of the TLS! :joy:

Thanks Trams! Heh, ACF, geez that was such an age ago-

btw :aeriball::aeriball::aeriball::tifaball:tifaball:tifaball:aeriball::cloudball::tifaball:cloudball::aeriball::aeriball::aeriball: WAIT where is my grey cat hug thing! :kermitu:

Top Bottom