AKA
Sjödraken
dd7yhz9-e49042bc-721f-42af-8a09-766b5f461bfe.png

WhiteRaven90

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
@Cannon_Fodder All right! So, I tried to convince myself I can draw traditionally and spectacularly failed... ^ ^"
aerith and red.jpg
So I did additional drawing digitaly. I though Aerith helped Red and then after she finished she noticed the tail. But it was too late.
tail.jpg
The looks on the party's faces the first time Vincent transforms into one of his limit break Avatars
I swear I've seen somewhere fanart of exacly that! Just can't find it.

Last edited:

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Found a few nice fanarts I thought I'd share, dunno if you guys have seen them yet. First is a movie poster style piece of the main cast:

Next is an excellent artwork of Tifa in her remake outfit:

Then the classic AVALANCHE trio:

And finally a few of Jessie, the forgotten girl of FF7, always lost in the shadow of Aerith & Tifa. But I suspect that FF7R Part 1 may yet be her time to shine and get some spotlight of her own at last. At least I hope so, hehe. Maybe they'll expand the love triangle into a love square this time (hey, it's SQUARE Enix, after all, sorry for the bad pun lol). Being able to get closer to her like that would make her loss in the pillar hit a lot harder than it otherwise would. Anyway, here's the art:

Last edited:

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Sorry for the double post, but I found a few more fanarts I wanted to share. First, some more of Jessie. You don't see a lot of art of her, sadly, and I like bringing attention to the minor characters. That and she's a little bit of an e-crush for me, especially since the new remake trailers. When I played FFVII for the very first time back in college, I originally thought she was going to be Cloud's love interest. Then Shinra went and screwed that up with the plate incident. What a crushing blow, I tell ya. :monster:

Anyway, here we go:

Next is an amazing render of Cloud:

I know the next batch are from FFVIII, but they're absolutely hilarious so I wanted to share them if that's alright. They're comic-book type drawings that are very well done and are extremely funny! You'll never look at some of the characters' moves the same way again. :D

I didn't make any of these fanarts, just found them online while image searching with DuckDuckGo. I hope you guys like them, though! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom