• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Uncharted Movie: Hollywood ruins another game

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
XnDq80f.gif

maybe i'm not getting it because i'm not bothered that much about spiderman or superhero movies, but still

XnDq80f.gif

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
in what will be redrafted as a prequel to the treasure hunting action story line in the Naughty Dog video game for PlayStation. Shawn Levy is directing a film that will take its inspiration from a sequence in the third iteration of the video game that focused on the young thief Drake, and his first encounter with the professional rogue, Sullivan."

I mean as long as they don't fuck it up this actually sounds pretty good tbh.
Getting to see a younger Sully, possibly in his prime? Count me in.

Would probably play out like a feature length version of the Spiderman and Iron Mans interactions in Civil War in an Indiana Jones backdrop. I'm up for all that silly banter between them lol.

Fangu

Great Old One
OMFG

Okay, so
That part after he falls out of the window ROFLMAOOOOOO THAT WAS SO GOOD
I was laughing so loudly, they got the camera angles and everything SO RIGHT, paying homage to it while also making a bit of fun of it. It was so well done. Bravo.

I think the first scene with Nathan Fillion... is kinda Nathan Fillion, not quite Nate. Nate's quips is more of a down to earth, dearly kind of snark, while Nathan Fillion is just pretty much all snark, imo. That being said, I think he did a fine job with it, especially the scenes with Elena and Sully.

Would I want to see 2 hours of this? Weeelll kinda of unsure of Nathan Fillion as Drake (even though he got the hair and the body language and the animation of him pretty right), but this is a 15 minute homage - a 2 hour movie would have to be set up differently. They would have to set up character arcs, and I guess Nate the way Nate is portrayed in this is how you'd want to set him up early in the movie, i.e. the protagonist journey of the protagonist think he wants something, while in reality he needs something different. Which has been Nates arcs for pretty much all 4 games.

But yeah, applause. I was thoroughly amused.

Fangu

Great Old One
I also want to add that boyfriend and I have been talking about this straight for the last 30 minutes and watched it again olol this was fun news

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
maybe he'll beef up and grow some facial hair and shake everyone!!! or maybe this is gonna be an entire huge franchise and they want Tom to grow up into the Drake that everyone knows... ?????????

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I still think this casting has potential, but with all the setbacks this project has had since it was announced ... ::looks:: nine years ago ... surely it's a sign from up above that something is telling them not to make this movie.

Top Bottom