• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Couldn't resist... :P:D

YacwMfv.png

And here's a Valentine version of it:

vChugL2.png

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Jairus

Thanks, glad you like it! And GalaxyQuest is a great movie, I need to watch it again sometime. I actually did give Jessie a last name in my story - well, two since she changes her last name to a different one to help hide her identity later on after she leaves Shinra. She goes from Jessica Heidegger (yes, as in that Heidegger, because in my story, she's his daughter) to Jessie Jae (inspired by the last name of her counterpart from FFXIV). I'm still curious to see if the remake gives her, Biggs, and Wedge last names or if they leave them unknown, though. It'll be interesting to find out.

Jairus

I noticed no one else raised their hands about being ready to be devastated again. Hmm...

Top Bottom